PART 52

It is the morning of Louis' birthday and Harry has been having pain for the past couple of days and he still hasn't told anyone. Harry is laying in bed with Louis and watching him sleep because he has been unable to get up himself. Louis starts to stir beside him and when he opens his eyes he sees that there are tears in Harry's eyes. He asks him what is wrong and Harry tells him that he has to go to the bathroom and Louis asks why didn't he just wake him up. Harry tells him that he wanted to let him sleep in on his birthday and Louis tells him that no matter what day it is, he should wake him so he isn't in any pain. Louis gets up out of the bed and then helps Harry out and to the bathroom.

When Harry is done, he brushes his teeth and then gets in the shower, Louis was already in the shower. Louis asks Harry how is he feeling now and Harry tells him that he is doing a little bit better. Harry gets under the water and Louis decides he is going to wash Harry's hair and his body. Louis is gently washing Harry's body and Harry gets horny and Louis too. Harry looks at him seductively and starts kissing on his neck leaving love bites down his neck onto his collar bone. Louis gently pushes Harry up against the wall and starts to grind their crotches together. Harry is moaning and whispering for him to give it to him, Louis grabs under Harry's thighs and lifts him up. He enters him slowly and thrusts in and out of Harry, giving Harry all the pleasure he can handle at the moment. It doesn't take long for both of them to reach their climaxes.

When they are done, they get out of the shower and they get dressed, Louis helping Harry get on his leggings and his socks. Harry tells Louis that his mom will be there in a couple of hours to take him out for a little bit. Louis asks him why because he wants to spend all day with the love of his life and Harry tells him that his mom wanted to spend some time with him on his birthday. Harry then asks Louis to help him downstairs so they can have some food because he is extremely hungry after their shower, with a wink. So Louis helps him into the living room and sits him down on the couch while he goes to the kitchen to get him something to eat.

Niall and Liam are already in the kitchen when Louis gets there and they asks how Harry is feeling. Louis tells them that he is feeling pretty good right now, Liam asks him if they really want to know and he tells him that they really don't want to know why. He tells them that Harry is currently sitting in the living room waiting on something to eat. Niall tells Louis that there is some sausage and eggs in a pan on the stove that Harry can have to eat, he tells him that he just finished making them and that is what was extra. Louis makes the plate and then takes it to Harry to eat. Harry offers some to Louis and he refuses it because Harry is the one who really needs to eat for the baby. When he is finished, Louis takes the plate back into the kitchen where Liam is doing the dishes. Louis comes back out and goes to sit down by Harry and Harry cuddles up against Louis. He puts his head over Louis' heart and slowly falls asleep.

A couple of hours later, Louis' mom is there to pick him up to take him out for a couple of hours, so that his party can be set up. Not long after Louis leaves, some of their families come in to help get the party set up. Harry is in the kitchen while people are setting up the living room for the party. Liam is in the kitchen with Harry so they can get the food started. He asks Harry what does he need to start with and Harry tells him to get him the chicken and some spices. Liam brings everything to Harry so he can just sit there and delegate what needs to be done. Harry asks Liam to peel some potatoes while he starts on the chicken. It doesn't take very long before they are both done and Liam asks him what else needs to be done. Harry tells him that everything now needs to be cooked and it will take about an hour and a half for everything to be done. So he helps Harry back into the living room so he can relax for a little bit longer.

When the potatoes are done, Harry has Niall help him back into the kitchen, seeing as Liam is up on a ladder putting up some of the decorations. Niall sits Harry down at the bar and asks Harry what he needs done. Harry tells him that the potatoes need to be drained and then he will be needing them, cheese, butter, sour cream, bacon bits, and chives to finish off the potatoes. Niall gets everything that Harry asked for and gives it to him. Just as Niall is about to walk into the living room for a couple of minutes, Harry asks him to hand him the mixer and to please plug it in for him. After a few minutes, Harry calls for Liam and Niall to please come into the kitchen for a minute. They both come running in and asks what is wrong, Harry tells them that he is done with the potatoes and they are needing to be put in the oven and then some vegetables are needing to be made for dinner. They ask him what kind of veggies and Harry tells them that it doesn't really matter. Harry asks if one of them could please take him to his room so he can lay down for a little bit before Louis gets back.