PART 54

It has been a month since Harry gave birth to little William and it has become hectic for him. He is taking care of Will, planning his wedding, and going to school. But somehow he has been able to do it and his grades are still all A's. When Louis is not working, he takes care of Will as much as he can, so Harry can do what he needs to do. Harry has gotten back to cooking supper just about every night for the four of them. He pumps so that Louis will be able to help feed Will in the middle of the night. Will is already totally spoiled by Liam and Niall.

Liam is constantly buying him things and Niall is the same way as Liam as far as buying everything for little Will. Harry is at home at the moment and he is changing Will while the others are all at school. He realizes that he is about to run out of diapers and he can't go and get them at this point in time because he is working on a special dinner for them all. He knows that Louis and Niall are in class at this moment so he doesn't want to bother them, but he knows that Liam has the next hour off of classes. So he decides to call him and ask him to go to the store and pick a package of diapers for him.

Harry: Hey Liam, can you please run to the store and grab a thing of diapers for me, PLEASE.

Liam: Yeah, when do you need them and do you need anything else.

Harry: I just put on his last diaper and if you want to pick up something for dessert for tonight.

Liam: I will go now and I will honk the horn when I get there and you can come out and get what you need.

Harry: Thank you so much Liam, you are a lifesaver. I would have called Louis for them but I know he is in class right now and he will not be getting out for a couple more hours. Also, I would have went but I am working on doing something special for dinner, so I have already started cooking.

Liam: That is not a problem. I have told you and Louis that I will be there for you guys if y'all need anything. Is there any special dessert that you would like to have.

Harry: No, just what every you want to get. Can you also pick a bottle of wine, it will go great with what we are having. I will give you some money when you get home this evening after school.

Liam: I will be glad to get a bottle of wine for dinner and I will pick up some dessert. And you don't have to pay me back for anything. You have been going to the store and getting groceries and not letting us pay you back. You have a baby to care for now and you are getting married in just a few months so you need to save your money.

Harry: Fine, I will see you soon. BYE

Liam: Bye.

It takes Liam about 15 minutes to go to the store and get everything that Harry wanted. Liam bought a ice cream cake for their dessert and he asks Harry is that is okay when he dropped it off to him and Harry tells him that it is fine, it will go great with what he is making. Liam goes back to school and waits for his next class to start. On his way to class, he sees Louis and they stop and talk for a couple of minutes. Louis asks him how is his class doing and Liam tells him that it is going good. Liam tells him that Harry called him while he was in class and asked him to go and get Will some diapers, Louis tells him that he should have just called him and Liam tells him that the reason that Harry didn't call him was because he was in class. He tells Louis that Harry knew that he wasn't in class at the moment, so he asked him to go for him. Liam tells him that Harry didn't want to bother him in the middle of class.

Louis and Liam head to their classes. Louis is a little upset at Harry because he called Liam to go and get the diapers for his baby, when he should have been the one to do it. He is having a hard time paying attention in class, so when that class is over, he decides to head on home to be with his fiancé and their son. When he gets home, Harry is feeding Will in the living room while doing his school work. Harry looks up and sees Louis and asks him what is he doing home early and Louis tells him that he talked to Liam and he was just a little upset that he called Liam instead of calling him to go and get the diapers. He tells Louis that he was in the middle of class and he didn't want to be a bother to him, and he knew that Liam didn't have class. so that is the only reason he called Liam. Harry tells him that he just wants to make sure that he passes all of his classes so he can be what he wants to be when he gets out.

Louis tells him that he forgives him, because he sees his reasoning for doing it now, but it just upset him that he didn't contact him and let him know that Will needed something. Harry tells him that he will at least text him next time and Louis tells him thank you. Louis finally smells the glorious smell coming from the kitchen and he asks what is it. Harry tells him that is going to be their dinner tonight. Louis asks what are they having and Harry tells him that it is going to be a surprise for everyone. Harry tells Louis that he also had Liam pick up some wine and something for dessert to finish out their meal. Louis asks Harry if he can have any because he is breastfeeding Will, and Harry tells him that the doctor said he can have a small glass every once in a while, just not to over do it.

A little bit later, Liam and Niall come through the door and they are hit by the smell of their dinner. Niall goes in and asks Harry what are they having, Louis tells him that he isn't going to tell anyone because he has already tried to get it out of him. Harry looks at the three of them and tells them that it will be ready in about an hour and then they will know what is cooking. They all work on their homework until the food is ready to eat. Harry calls Liam, Louis, and Niall into the kitchen and asks them to each do something. He asks Liam to get the wine glasses and pour everyone a glass, he then asks Niall to please set the table for him, and he asks Louis to please help carry the food to the table so they can eat.

Harry had made a pot roast, mashed potatoes, and some vegetables for their dinner and everyone absolutely loved the food. In the middle of dinner, Will wakes up and wants to be fed. So Harry grabs a blanket and drapes it over him and then feeds Will while he is finishing up his meal. When every one is done, Will is still eating and so he asks Liam to please make everyones dessert and then bring it to the table so they can have dessert. Niall helps Liam carry their plates from supper to the kitchen and then Liam goes about doing up their dessert plates. When they are done with their dessert, they all praise Harry on the food he made for dinner.