PART 76

The next morning, Louis and Harry were in the kitchen getting them something to eat and Liam walks in. Before anyone can say anything, Niall walks in too. Niall asks if they had a good night and Harry blushes. Louis tells him that they had a very good night and he wanted to thank them for helping him set everything for the date. Liam tells him that it was their pleasure to help him do that. He then asks Louis when are they suppose to get the kids and Louis tells him that they will be leaving in just a few to head over to get them.

Niall asks them if they got any sleep and Louis tells him that they got a little bit of sleep. Liam and Niall both start to laugh, and Louis looks at them with wonder. Louis then asks what are they laughing at and they tell him that they heard them just about all night. Harry buries his face in Louis' neck. Liam tells them that Harry has a good set of lungs on him and that he is not sure how they can go for so long. Louis tells him that it was the first time for them since the babies were born.

Harry finally gets his face out of Louis neck and looks at Liam and Niall and tells them that after they pick up the babies, they are taking them to get pictures done. He tells them that he wants to get the pictures to remind him of how small they once were when they get older. Niall asks if they are going to need any help with them when they get their pictures done, Louis tells them that they could always use the help with them. Liam and Niall tells them that they will go with them to the photo studio and help in any way that they can. The four of them all head upstairs to get ready for the day out with all of the babies.

They all get in Louis' car and head over to get the kids. When they get there, Louis' mom answers the door and tells them to come on in. She tells them that they are all getting their diapers changed right now and they will be ready in just a few minutes. Harry is excited to see his babies again and can't wait to hold them again. They are brought into the living room and given to the boys and Harry tells them that they are going to wait until the get to the studio to get their clothes on them for the pictures. Louis tells Harry that he will take Will with him and take either Liam or Niall with him and then the other can ride with him and the girls. Their moms ask what do they mean by taking the babies to the studio, Louis tells them that they are going to go and get pictures done of them. Of course the moms say that they want some of the so they can brag about their grandbabies to everyone that they work with.

 Harry asks if they had any trouble with any of them, and they tell him that Judith was a little cranky last night but she seems to be doing better now. Louis tells their moms it is because they have their mommy now and that is all that they wanted and they agree with him. Louis, Harry, Liam, and Niall all get the babies into the vehicles that they will be riding in to the photo studio and head out, but not before giving the moms hugs and telling them thank you for watching them. Niall is sent with Harry and the girls and Liam is sent with Louis and Will. It doesn't take long for them to get to the studio. The lady who will be taking the pictures tells them that she will be ready for them in about 10 minutes.

Harry gets the outfits out to be put on all of them and hands everyone an outfit. Harry ends up dressing two of the girls while the others are still trying to get the other done. He ends up going and helping them get them ready. The girls are first and they are doing a couple of different shots and then Will will do a couple. The girls are being well behaved for being only a couple of months old and Will is just sitting in his daddy's lap waiting for his turn . The photographer tells them that they are some of the most well behaved that she has ever seen. As she is taking the pictures, she begins to try and flirt with Louis. Louis immediately tells her that he is married to the wonderful mother of the children and that she needs to stop before he reports her for not having the correct business conduct. And she pleads with him to tell anyone about what she is doing. Harry comes up to her and tells her that she needs to focus on taking pictures then instead of flirting with her clients. He goes on to tell her that if she doesn't then he will have to go and tell others about her conduct.

Liam and Niall are surprised about how the photographer is acting. They have never seen someone act like she does, but they know that a couple of other women flirted with Louis and when they did, the women lost their jobs. Liam tells her that she needs to act more professional about it, because he remembers one lady who flirted with Louis. He tells her that the lady lost her job and it ended up sending Harry to the hospital when he was pregnant with the little boy. She quickly changed her attitude and began taking more photos of the little girls. After about 30 minutes she is finished with the girls and it is now Will's turn to get his done. Will is the cutest little boy when he gets his done. When he is done, he runs up to Harry crying for his mommy. Harry picks him up and cuddles with him and tell him that mommy is right here. Louis comes over and wraps his arms around Harry and Will. (pictures of the babies)

 (pictures of the babies)

They all head back home, so they can all relax

They all head back home, so they can all relax. When they get home, Liam tells them that he is going order Chinese for them to have for dinner. Louis takes Will into the kitchen and grabs him baby food and then puts him in his high chair and feeds him his food. Harry is in the living room, breastfeeding the others. When he gets done feeding one, he hands her off to either Liam or Niall to burp. Once they are all fed, they are taken to their rooms, where clothes are gotten and then to the bathrooms for baths. Baths are done and the babies are put in their pajamas and then put to bed. Louis, Harry, Liam and Niall all head back downstairs where Liam orders their food. It doesn't take long for them to get their food. They sit in the living room watching movies and eating their dinner.