PART 12

A/N: Sorry that I haven't update in a few days. Had surgery on the 14th and been trying to recover. Still trying to, but I am able to do a little more now than sleep.

Everything has been going great since they all moved in together and it has been a couple of weeks. Harry has been feeling like he doesn't belong in the school, because him and Louis came out as a couple to the whole school last week. The guys don't see what he has been going through, but they have started picking on him when Louis is not around. Liam and Niall haven't seen this either because everyone treats him well when he is around the other three.

One day, it is after lunch and Harry doesn't have any classes with the others and he is by himself going to class. One guy by the name of, Kevin, comes up to him and tells him that he is nothing but a piece of crap and that he doesn't deserve to be with someone as fabulous as Louis. Harry tells him to please leave him alone but Kevin doesn't. He keeps telling Harry how he is just worthless and there is nothing he can provide Louis. Kevin tells Harry that Louis is going to be his and there is nothing that he can do about it. Harry is then pushed up against the lockers in the hall by Louis classroom. Louis hears the commotion and goes out to see what is going on. Louis immediately sees that Harry is being bullied by a guy three times his size and he is very upset by this.

Louis comes running out of the classroom and pushes Kevin away from Harry, he then pulls Harry into his arms. Kevin tries telling Louis that Harry started it by saying that Harry came up to him and told him that he just using Louis to have sex. Louis knows that this is not true, because it took forever for Harry to even become comfortable with him, Liam and Niall. Kevin keeps trying to get Louis to believe him, but Louis tells him to please be quiet. The teacher comes out to see what is going on and Louis tells her that Kevin was bullying Harry. The teacher sends Kevin to the principal and asks if Harry is okay. Harry tells her that he is scared and if he could please just go home. She asks him if he wants her to call his mom, Harry tells her that he no longer lives with his mom.

Louis tells the teacher that the two of them and a couple of their friends have a place together and if he can just take him home to care for him. The teacher lets them leave for the rest of the day. Louis sends a quick text to Liam and Niall saying that him and Harry are going home and he will tell them about it when they get there. Harry wraps his arms around Louis as they walk out the doors of the school.

When they get home, Louis pulls Harry into his lap and asks him what happened at school. Harry tells him that Kevin came up to him and told him that he was nothing but a piece of crap and that you would be his. Louis tells Harry that he will never leave him for anything because he loves him with his whole heart and soul. Harry curls up and lays his head down on Louis chest and starts to cry, all the while Louis is rubbing Harry's back trying to comfort him. He eventually falls asleep in Louis lap and stays that way until Liam and Niall come home from school. As they walk through the door, Harry is woken up by the noises that they are making.

Liam and Niall comes through the door and they see that Harry has been crying and is still upset. Liam asks what is wrong and Louis looks at Harry to see if it is okay that he tells them, Harry nods his head. Louis tells them what happened to Harry and they sit around to discuss what is going to happen from now on. The three boys start out by going over their schedule so that one of them is always walking Harry to and from his classes. Harry tries to tell them that they don't have to do that but they don't listen to him. Louis tells him that they will be doing this to keep him safe from everyone that wants to make him feel bad about himself.

Harry gets up a little bit later and makes dinner for the four of them and they all sit down and eat dinner. The four of them end up watching a movie after dinner and after a couple of hours they head to bed.