PART 57

Today is Harry's birthday and Louis has a big date planned for the two of them and their moms will be there shortly to get Will. Harry knows nothing of what is going on and he is currently taking a nap while Will is asleep. Harry hasn't really been sleeping very good lately between watching Will all the time and doing his school work, he doesn't get any sleep. Louis has talked to their moms and they are going to take care of Will for a couple of days so Harry can get some good rest. Their moms come and knock on the door, Louis gets up to answer and lets them in. Harry's mom asked about Will and Louis tells her that him and Harry are upstairs asleep right now and he will go and get them up in just a few minutes. They tell him to let them sleep for a little bit longer, especially Harry. They sit in the living room and talk for a little bit and just as Louis is going to get them up, Harry is carrying Will down the stairs to his daddy.

Louis looks at Harry and he tells him that he was just about to go up and get him up. Harry asks why are their moms there and Louis tells him that they are going to be taking Will for a couple of days so he can get some rest and besides it is his birthday and he is taking him out for dinner. Louis tells him that Will will be okay for a couple of days with out him and vice versa. Harry tells Louis that he breastfeeds little Will and he will need to pump more milk for him, and Louis tells him that he will be able to pump and that someone will take it to them for Will. Harry finally agrees to that and he tells them he will be back in just a few minutes. He tells their moms that he needs to go and pack him some clothes and get him some diapers, his mom tells him that they will get diapers if they need them and to just go and get him some clothes.

Harry goes upstairs and gets clothes for Will and his diaper bag, while Harry is doing that Louis is in the kitchen getting the pumped breastmilk for them to take for Will. Harry comes down with Will's stuff about 10 minutes later. He tells them to call if anything is wrong with his baby and they tell him that they are both mothers and they know how to take care of a baby. Harry asks are they going to be dividing Will between their two homes and they tell him that they are not. He asks how are they both going to be taking care of him then and they tell him and Louis that they moved into the same house after they got them this house. Harry's mom tells them that it is cheaper for them to have one house together since they are always together planning the wedding and everything. So they both moved into Louis' moms house because she had more room and they have made up a room just for Will and anymore grandkids they may have in the future.

After about another 30 minutes of them explaining everything to Louis and Harry, they leave and go to their shared home. Louis looks at Harry and tells him that he is taking him out to dinner and then they are going to be going somewhere special. He tells him to go get a shower and then wear his best outfit and he will doing the same but in Liam's room. Harry asks how fancy does he need to dress and Louis tells him to pick his best and wear that for him. While Harry is in the shower, Louis is in their room packing them an overnight bag and getting his clothes so he can take his shower and get ready. After the takes their bag to the car, he goes back upstairs and he hears that the shower is no longer running so he knows that he will need to hurry up and get his shower and get ready for their date. (this is what Harry is going to wear for their date)

 (this is what Harry is going to wear for their date)

Louis has no idea that Harry has a little plan of his own for Louis and he is excited to execute his plan for the night

Louis has no idea that Harry has a little plan of his own for Louis and he is excited to execute his plan for the night. He makes sure to put some lube and some condoms in his hand bag just in case they don't make it all the way home before he starts his plan. Harry quickly gets ready and then heads down the stairs to meet up with Louis for their special dinner. Louis was done with his shower and down in the living in under 30 minutes and was still waiting on Harry to finish getting ready. He only had to wait another 10 minutes before Harry comes down the stairs. Louis is awed by what Harry is wearing for their date and he looks at his shoes and tells Harry that those shoes will not be coming off anytime soon, and he plans to drill him into the mattress with them on.

They head out the door and head out to the restaurant for their dinner. It takes them about 15 minutes to get there and when they get there, and when they walk in they are asked if they have a reservation. Louis tells him that they do and it is under Tomlinson. They are taken to their table and given their menus and told that their waiter will be with them momentarily. When he gets there, he asks for their drink order, and Louis asks for a bottle of wine. The waiter goes and gets it and brings it to the table and pours them a glass, he then asks if they are ready to order their food and Louis orders a steak with mushrooms and a baked potatoes. Harry orders him a salad with grilled chicken. The waiter leaves and goes to turn in their order. Louis and Harry sit there and talks until they get their food and then they start talking about the wedding that is in just four more months.

When they finish eating, Louis pays for their food and they head out for a play that Harry wanted to go and see. When they get to their car, Harry asks Louis how long do they have before they have to be there for the play and Louis tells him that they have to be at the theater in about an hour. Harry asks Louis to please make love to him in the car and Louis tells him that he doesn't have anything for that, and Harry grabs a condom and lube from his handbag. Louis looks at him and smirks and asks him if he always comes prepared, and Harry tells him that he did tonight because it has been over a month since they did anything and he is extremely horny. So Louis pushes back his seat and Harry climbs into his lap and starts grinding down on Louis.

It doesn't take long and Louis has his fingers coated in lube and is opening up Harry. While Harry is being opened up, he is putting a condom on Louis so that it will be quicker and they will not have to stop so he can put it on himself. After about 5 minutes, Harry is open and he is lowering himself onto Louis. Louis is pounding into Harry with all of his might and soon Harry is telling Louis that he is close, so after about another 10 minutes they are both coming down from their highs. He tells Harry that they need to head to the theater before they are late for the play. They head there and they are just on time for the beginning of the play. Once it is over, Louis tells Harry that he has one more surprise for him.

Harry asks him what is it and Louis tells him that he is going to have to wait and see what it is. After about 20 minutes, they reach a secluded hotel and Louis tells him that they are going to staying here for a couple of days while their moms watch Will. Harry tells Louis that he loves him and he loves this birthday. It is no bodies business if they spent most of their time in bed making love. They only stopped to eat and to call and check on their little boy. One of Harry's main concerns is if there is enough breastmilk for Will and both moms tells him that there is plenty because he has been pumping for the past month and he never uses it. His mom tells Harry that she is proud of him for putting it in the freezer and putting the dates on it. She tells him that they are using the ones he pumped first and they will use the others.