PART 3

By the time that Niall and Liam got to Louis house, the cake that Harry made was just coming out of the oven. When they came into the house, Niall yells I smell something good cooking. Harry lets a little giggle, and Louis thinks to himself I love that sound and I wish I could hear it more from him. Liam and Niall come into the kitchen to see what they were doing. Louis tells them that Harry has made them a cake for this evening. They look at him and tell him that they didn't know he could bake and Harry tells them that he loves to bake and cook. Niall tells him that he will have to make them something one night.

While the cake is cooling, the four boys head up to Louis' room and sit down talking about how school is going so far. Liam asks Harry how does he like school so far and he tells him that is okay. Harry tells them that so far it is better than his last school. Niall asks him how is it so different from his last school and Harry tells them that he doesn't want to talk about it right now. They continue to talk about school for a little bit longer. Louis gets up the courage to ask Harry about his age. Harry tells him that he is only 16 and that he has had a perfect GPA since he started high school. He tells them that he was tested and after the test he was advanced up a grade because of the results.

Harry looks at them and tells them that is about time to go and frost the cake. Louis tells him that they don't have any frosting and Harry tells him that he will just make some from scratch. Niall looks at him and asks you know how to do that and Harry tells him that over the past couple of years he has learned to make quite a few things from scratch. He mumbles, hoping that the others hear him, you learn things when you have no friends and get bullied all the time. Louis heard him but he has decided to keep it to himself for now. Harry asks if Louis can get him the stuff he needs to get the frosting done and when he does, Harry asks the rest of the boys to go and let him do his magic. When he is done he tells the boys to come back in and they are completely blown away by the cake that Harry made. They tell him that the cake is absolutely beautiful. Louis' mom comes in and asks what are they talking about and they show her the cake that Harry had made. Cindy, Louis' mom, is in complete awe by it. She asks Harry who taught him to do this and he tells her that he has taught himself everything.

 She asks Harry who taught him to do this and he tells her that he has taught himself everything

Cindy tells them that she will make dinner soon so go ahead and go have some fun. They head back up to Louis room. The three boys are still in awe of the cake that Harry has made. They tell him that they could have never made something like that. Louis tells him he should get a job at a bakery and make money doing that, Harry tells him that he would but he doesn't want to mess up his grades by going to work. Niall asks he would want to make a birthday cake for him, his mother's birthday is coming up and would like something special for her. Harry tells him that he would love to. They start talking about what their favorite foods are and Harry tells them every time they mention a food that he can make that.

When Cindy calls the boys down for dinner, they come and sit down at the table. Louis' sisters come and see the cake and they are awed by it and ask who make it and Cindy tells them at Harry made the cake. They tell him that it is a very beautiful cake. Once everyone is done eating, they ask for a piece of cake, because they all wonder what it tastes like. The cake is cut and everyone is given a piece and they all moan and tell Harry how good it is. He tells them thank you.

The boys head back to Louis' room and they decide to play games on his XBOX system. They play late into the night.

It goes on like this for about 6 months and it is time for their summer break.