PART 78

The following weekend, everyone meets up to begin planning for the Christmas vacation. They all meet up at Harry and Louis' house because they have to biggest one. Will and the girls are all staying with their grandmas house for the weekend so that they can plan for the trip. Liam tells Harry that they should leave around the 20th of December to make sure that they have enough days to do everything and come back on the 29th so they will be back for the New Years.

Liam gets him and his wife a single room, Niall gets him and his wife a single room, while Harry gets his family a suite that has a private room for him and Louis. They will all be staying at one of the resort hotels that has a kids retreat night so that they parents can have a date night. Liam pays for his, Stacey's and all of the kids tickets to get into the park, Niall pays for his and Becky's tickets, and Louis pays for his and Harry's tickets for the parks. Since there is so many people flying to go to Disneyworld, they get a discount on the plane tickets. Harry pays for the all, but the others give him the money back for theirs.

Once everything is done, Niall orders some pizzas and they have a movie night without having to worry about the kids coming in while they all watch horror movies. Harry is not happy with having to watch those kind of movies, but as long as he has Louis he will be fine. Liam is sitting on the couch after they all get done eating and Stacey has her head in his lap while he cards his fingers through her hair. Niall and Becky are laying on the floor cuddled up together under a blanket. Harry is sitting in Louis' lap, as usual, in one of the recliners that they have in the living room.

Louis has his hand under Harry's shirt and rubbing his back, while Harry has his head on Louis' shoulder. He gently slides his hand down the back of Harry's leggings that he is wearing. It doesn't take long for them to realize that the others have all went to sleep. Louis runs a finger down the crack of Harry's a** to his entrance and he plays with it. Harry whispers to him to follow him upstairs and they can continue from there. Louis gets up and turns off the tv and movie that is currently playing. Harry takes his hand and drags him upstairs, while Louis is trying to grab his butt. They make it to their room and Louis presses Harry up against it.

Louis begins to kiss Harry and then makes his way down his neck, as he is giving Harry a love bit, Harry is trying to get Louis' shirt off. When the spot on Harry's neck is to Louis' liking, he pulls off his and Harry's shirts. He then takes one of Harry's nipples into his mouth and begins to suck on it, while playing with the other one. Louis then starts taking off Harry's leggings and panties, all the while Harry is trying to take off Louis' pants. Before to long, the both of them are completely naked and Louis is carrying Harry to lay him down on the bed. Once he is on the bed, Louis climbs in between Harry's legs. Louis tells him how beautiful he is and how is so lucky to have such a wonderful person to call his own.

Louis continues his kissing assault on Harry's body and makes his way down to his thighs, leaving love bites on his way down. It doesn't take long before Louis is rimming Harry like it is his last meal in his life. Harry is moaning really loud and Louis is not stopping any of his noises. Just as Harry is on the verge of releasing, Louis stops and begins to press a finger to his entrance. He quickly works his way up to three fingers, stretching Harry before he makes love to his husband. Louis lubes up his member and gently presses into Harry with slow rhythmic movements of his hips. Harry is moaning and groaning the whole time Louis is doing this to him.

Downstairs, Liam and Niall wake up from the noises that they are hearing out of Harry and Louis. They look at each other with a look that says, "NOT AGAIN". Liam and Niall wake up their wives and tells them that it is time for them to head to their own homes. They look at them with a sour look on their faces, until they hear Louis and Harry going at it. When they get outside of the door, it gets louder because Harry has left their bedroom window open to allow the cool air into their room. As they are making their way down the drive, they all hear Harry yelling for Louis to give it to him like the bad boy he is. Louis is telling Harry that he is going to get much worse if he doesn't listen to daddy. Harry begins to yell that he will be a good boy for his daddy and Louis yells for Harry to take it like the good boy he knows he is.

The four of them, look at each other and begin to laugh about what they are hearing from Harry and Louis. They get a little ways down and the wives asks them when did the two of them go upstairs. Liam and Niall tells them that they both fell asleep too, so they are not sure when they left. Stacey asks Liam if they were always like this and he tells her that they have and it has always been that loud. Niall tells them that one of the first times that the Harry and Louis had sex, they could hear them from about a half a block away. It was the night that they all graduated from high school and Harry was already pregnant with Will. Liam tells them that they walk into the house and they hear Harry yelling for Louis to give it to me daddy, their wives bust out laughing. Niall tells Stacey and Becky that Louis and Harry still don't know that they heard some of the things that was said that night. Liam tells them that one night they came home early from a mini vacation after their first semester and they had to listen to them going at it for hours. Becky asks how long did they have to listen to them and Niall tells her that on that night, they went for about 6 hours after they got home, and Louis tells them the next morning that they went on for a few hours before they got home.

The four of them head on to their own homes and go to bed for a quiet night without having to hear Louis and Harry having sex all night.