"You like the view?" He shouted from his balcony and then smirked. 

"No." I laughed, god i don't know how to talk to him or flirt. I'm so fucking awkward. 

"What you doing today?" He said.

"Erm going shopping with Vanessa and Ashley." 

"oh....do you have to go?"

"Em yes it's my first day at school tomorrow and i don't have anything nice to wear."

"Wear that face it's beautiful and perfect." He smirked again.

"No seriously. Anyways see you later i have to go get ready, bye."

"Bye." He said in a sad tone. 

I have a quick shower and then wear something casual.

"Mom i'm going out with Vanessa and Ashley!" I shout as i run downstairs and into the kitchen

"You are going no where Selena Marie! We just moved and have you seen the state of this house? You need to help me move the furniture."

"But mom i need to shop for clothes i have nothing to wear to school tomorrow."

"Selena you have so many clothes, now get some breakfast and help me."  

"But Vanessa and Ashley are coming to pick me up!" 

"I'm sure they'll understand." Ughh why? I throw my bag on the kitchen floor in anger. I hear the door bell. 

"Selena will you get that?" My mom says. I bet that's Vanessa and Ashley, god their going to think i'm still a baby that can't leave the house. 

I open the door and i see Justin.

"Hey gorgeous." He says and kisses my cheek. 

"What are you doing here?" I whisper and look back and see my mom is too busy with the furniture. 

"Why are you whispering? I'm here to welcome my beautiful neighbor." He moves me back and walks into the house.

"Jus-" I get cut of my my mom who is looking this way.

"Hello Mrs..." Justin says.

"It's Mandy." My mom says.

"Oh Mandy, i'm Justin your neighbor, i'm here to welcome you and your daughter to the neighborhood." 

"That's really nice of you. Justin that's my daughter Selena." She doesn't know that we've already met and i already have his number, but ok.

"Hey Justin." I say as if i've never met him. 

"Hey Selena it's very nice to meet you, have i seen you before?" He's such a dick.

"No no no, it's probably someone else." I say and he gives a little nudge.