Chapter 12

< Alexandria's POV >

Is he for real? How could he say such a thing?

She's hot. So I had to do it. I had to touch her. We're men, we satisfy our souls and pleasures.

Seriously? What kind of person is he?

And he even dared to ask the principal if he was a man?

Damn, it looks like I was wrong after all about him.

I actually thought he was a gentleman.

I can't believe I ever had feelings for him.

I wonder what he was going to do next.

Apologise?

I don't think so.

                            ***

"What happened out there?"

Sharon.

"Nothing much, just feeling... exhausted," I said and started playing with the food on my plate.

"You don't look at all exhausted. Really now, what's wrong?"

Does she always have to be so insistent?

"It's Blaze. He's...really not what I expected him to be. Sharon, I don't think he's a nice guy. I mean, he insulted me in front of the principal."

"Seriously? That's...unbelievable. I mean, sure he gets into lots of trouble because of his stubbornness but insulting? I've never really knew him like that," Sharon said and seemed really confused.

Does she know this guy well?

Why didn't she tell me about him earlier?

"Who is he, Sharon? How do you know him?"

She fidgeted nervously and played with her fingers.

"I knew him ever since we were born. Our parents were really close friends and they knew each other for a long time. That was how we became close."

"But?"

"But after a while, we didn't keep in touch. His family sort of "disappeared". It happened a few years ago and that's why I was shocked when I saw him again."

"Oh I get it now. But why do you think he came back?" I asked.

"I don't even know why he left," Sharon said.

That's strange.

"Well, anyways, what do you think we should do?" I asked Sharon as she sat beside me, closing her eyes.

"I think we should give him another chance. I know Blaze well enough that he didn't mean what he said. He was probably just, you know, being protective?" Sharon said.

"Protective? Why? It's not like I matter to him."

Or do I?

"Why don't you ask him yourself? He will definitely give you a better explanation," Sharon smiled and I nodded my head slowly.

Well, I'll pray hard for that.

  ***

I guess there's only one way to find out.

I have to talk to him. But I bet it's gonna be really awkward especially after what happened.

School just ended and it I swear it feels so good. And where on earth is he?