Chapter 2

< Jason's POV (♥ω♥*) >

I gazed upwards, looking at the glowing stars on my bedroom ceiling that my big sister bought for me. I love it so much! But, I love my awesome sister much more! However, there's only one problem. I have always wondered why the stars do not glow in the morning, afternoon or whenever there is light. It only glows in the dark... Hmm, I wonder why...

As I sat and pondered on my comfy bed, Mummy walked in to wake me up, but I woke up slightly earlier today.

"Jason? You're awake already? That's strange. You would usually wake up later than this...", Mummy said with a confused expression on her face.

"It's because I had this wonderful dream! I was in bed...and then I was woken up to the sounds of bells err...what's that word?"

"It's jingling, dear," Mummy corrected me.

"Oh yeah, jing...ling. Jingling! Okay, then... I saw... Santa! And he was shouting HO HO HO! MERRY CHRISTMAS! And I was so happy to see him! He gave me a blue remote-controlled car! But as soon as I touched the car... I suddenly woke up... and it disappeared! The car is gone Mummy! I really reaaaaaaaaallly liked that car! After all, my last car was broken!" I wailed, hoping Mummy would buy me a new remote-controlled car.

"Really? That's okay Jase, I promise that I will buy you a new remote-controlled car.
And it will be blue too!" Mummy said, making my wish come true.

"Really Mummy? REALLY? YAY! You're the BEST MUMMY IN THE WORLD!"

Mummy smiled at me and I hugged her tight. Suddenly, she broke the hug and looked very worried.

"What's wrong Mummy? Why do you look so worried?"

"Wait a minute... It's Monday today right? Oh no! Has Alex woken up yet? She needs to go to school!" Mummy said as she quickly stood up and headed towards my bedroom door.

Seeing how troubled she was, I decided to help her wake sissy up!

"It's okay, Mummy! I will wake Ale... errr... Ally up for skowll! I promise she will wake up soo-" I offered, impatient to carry out my plan when Mummy cut me off.

"It's school baby, not skowll!" Mummy interrupted me and she still dared to laugh!

"Mummy! You do not interrupt when someone is speaking! That's very rude!" I said angrily.

Mummy just looked at me and smiled.

"Okay,okay I'm sorry. Yup, you can wake Ally up!" Mummy said and shot me a wink.

I'm so glad Mummy likes my new nickname for sissy! I can't wait to wake her up ...in the most easiest and efficient way ever!

I quickly grabbed the smallest pail from the kitchen and went to Ally's bedroom's bathroom. I filled up the pail to the brim with icy cold water.

Then, I tiptoed to her bed and watched her sleep peacefully. However, the pail was very heavy and I couldn't carry it any longer...

So I quickly threw the pail of water on her face and hid under her bed, trying my best to be quiet....