Author's Note - IMPORTANT

Hey there wattpaders! It's the Queen Of Unicorns here! So, this is my very first story and I'm really excited to write it for all of you and I hope all of you are just as excited to read it XD

Copyright Infringement

Every part of this book including the epilogue,prologue,chapters and associated content has been copyrighted.
All rights reserved to the one and only creator of this work, Aisyah. Any unauthorised copying,broadcasting,manipulation,distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright.
Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law. Basically...DON'T COPY MY WORK PLEASE

©I Believe In You by Aisyah 2017

Grammatical and Language Errors

So, as you know this is my very first book and if I make any mistakes in my spelling tenses etc.  then I will try my best to edit the story to ensure there's no errors :)

Constructive criticism is also allowed because I would like to try my best to improve my story and hopefully I will be able to do it with your help 😉

POVs

I will try my best to limit the povs of characters to maximum 5 so that all of you won't get confused with the story :)

Updates

I will try my best to update as soon as I can because I have a life out of wattpad too :) If I have any exams or tests then unfortunately I won't be able to update because obviously I have to study. It also applies if I'm overseas to spend time with my loved ones. To make it easier, I will post every update of my book in my profile or when I cannot update to avoid any confusions so do check my profile!

* By the way, I use strong language so I may curse in the book... Please don't complain later because I have warned you!

 Please don't complain later because I have warned you!

Okay, so that's it guys! Happy reading!

P. S. I'm really sorry if I had bore you to death with this horribly long a/n but trust me it's important and worth your time and read :)

This chapter is dedicated to @The_Creative_Fire  for the amazing cover she made for me (♥ω♥*)