The Wolf's Bait ~ Chap 13: Distractions

Hey guys! I just wanna say thank you for all the wonderful votes :D

Finally, a little bit of Uhmph to TWB ;)

I want to thank all the new fans, the loyal fans, and all the Bait Mates out there! You seriously rock. My return from writing sure is worth it... I hope you keep up the votes :D 

Here's another chapter of TWB! I hope I don't disappoint all the Team Bryce members out there iwth this chapter :P HAHA :D

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chap 13: Distractions~

~Autumn’s POV~

I watched in awe as I saw Bryce gently work his lips onto Asher’s.

It quickly took me off guard and made me forget what I was about to say. I just looked at them, still surprised that Bryce was actually kissing Asher… right in front of his father. What the heck right? This is all too twisted for my poor little brain to handle. I turned my head slightly to look at his father and then turned back to the both of them.

Damn, did this puppy know how to kiss. He seemed like he knew exactly what he was doing and exactly how he was going to do it. If I didn’t know any better, he sure did look like he was really into it. Okay, so I admit that at first, I was worrying that Bryce wouldn’t be so good at acting, but when I saw him do this, boy did I eat my words.

I tried not to look at his lips but I couldn’t help but marvel at his expertise… the way his skilled lips played fiercely with Asher’s, it was almost graceful.  I wonder how many girls it took him to kiss before he got as good as that. Asher wasn’t bad as well, but Bryce… oh, Bryce sure knew his game.

Well, one thing I’m sure off. He was a good kisser… not that I’ve actually experienced it… but when you come to think of it? It’s not such a bad idea… not bad at all. I mean from the looks of it, he was one hell of a kisser. I guess it wouldn’t hurt to try hi— hold on. STOP AUTUMN! What in the world are you thinking?!? Don’t even go there. Last thing you need is another… another… guy to take advantage of you!

Get a hold of yourself woman! I thought to myself.

I watched Bryce break the kiss as he released Asher’s face from his hands. I just looked at them both, each breathing heavily… I still couldn’t believe Bryce would go as far as to actually kiss Asher. I could only imagine how mad he’d be after Bryce kissed him… I fought back the mental picture of seeing him shout at Bryce for going as far as this. But kind as he was, he just played along.

I mean, it’s not like I didn’t stop Bryce… I tried to, but it was his own choice… he did this. He kissed Asher on his own will. I didn’t force him to… but I can’t help but wonder what made him change his mind? Could it have been… me?

With the slightest movement of his lips, Asher motioned me to make a move. Oh right, this was my cue.

“Oh my gosh. So it was true…” I trailed off as I put on a face of disbelief. Now it’s my turn to put my skills in the works yet again.

“Well, it seems like it is…” The Alpha said vaguely.

 Asher just blinked at us, taking it all in. I saw a glint of vacillation on his surprised face as he breathed heavily, but he covered it up quickly with a blank expression. He must’ve been angry at Bryce for kissing him… Oh, I’m so in trouble! But wait, it wasn’t me who kissed Asher… It was all Bryce’s fault. Yup it’s his fault. I shouldn’t worry at all… Oh, who am I kidding? Bryce did all of that for me. Well at least I think he did…