The Wolf's Bait ~ Chap 11: Another Failure

I know. Before I get any hate comments, I'm sorry for the late upload...

I'm not feeling well. I had the worst week ever.

And I'm kind off really thinking if I should still write... it's something very personal...

I really need to think things through first...

I can't promise another chapter next week, I'm really sorry.

So enough of the heavy, here's another Chapter of The Wolf's Bait!

It's the longest one so far... I hope you enjoy it :P 

And, just so you guys know, Mushu (the dog here) is actually my real dog, and his character is really based on Mushu :) It's a crying shame that he died two years ago :( He was the best dog ever... :'( 

Anyway, this chapter really has a special hold on me since my personality has been injected in the different characters of this chapter, so if you wanna know me more, read ahead :P 

Message, like, comment, and vote ;)

Thanks Bait Mates :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chapter 11: Another Failure~ 

~After Class~

“So the transferees were Bryce and Ush—” Lillian paused. “Asher after all huh?”

“Yeah.” I replied jadedly as I washed my hands in the sink.

“Must be awesome to have some of your friends attend the same school you go to.” She said as she texted something on her phone.

“I guess it is.”

“Hmmm… you seem bothered.” Lillian said, raising an eyebrow.

“Oh, it’s nothing…”

“Boy trouble already?” Lillian said as she dramatically faked a surprised tone.

“NO.”

“I’m just playing mom.” She said as she rolled her eyes.

“Just really, really, really tired.”

“I won’t blame you, we did run quite a few laps for crying out loud!” she exclaimed as she threw her hands up in the air.

“Tell me about it.”

“I have the perfect idea!” she squealed as she took my hands. “Let’s all hang out today!”

“What?” I asked incredulously. “And what do you mean by all?”

“You, me, Shawn, Jared, Bryce, and Asher.” She said playfully as she wiggled her brows.

“I mean, c’mon! We went through a lot today… we could use a break.” She said in excitement.

“I don’t know, I mean… it’s only Monday Lill.”

“I know, I know… but I think we deserve a reward for being such responsible children, don’t you think?” She winked.

“Need I remind you of your Biology test today?” I teased her.

“Fine. I think you deserve a reward for being such a responsible child.” She said as she stuck her tongue out at me.

“Well…” I trailed off, uneasiness looming in my stomach.