nothing and everything all at once.

Começar do início

"My name is Thomas Matthew DeLonge Jr. (Yes he is a junior, i checked, and ive been laughing my ass off for 20 minutes) You know about my parents and siblings. I started playing guitar when I was in 7th grade. It worked as an escape for me. I played that thing for hours at a time and fell asleep with it on my chest most nights. I used to skateboard a lot until my board got stolen. I like dogs a lot. I really fucking space and stuff. I like the color yellow. I also act like a dumbass. I like reading and listening to music. My favorite band is Descendents and yeah, I guess that's it."

"You're a pretty rad dude, Tom."

"So are you," I yawned.

"Ah, little Tommy is tired," he chuckled. "You wanna take a nap?"

I rubbed my eyes and set my arm back on his chest. I nodded. "Yeah, I'd like that."

And with that he closed the shades and got us comfortable again. He ran his fingers through my hair and everything just felt, I don't know. Right? I don't know. I was happy, and he was happy, and even though we weren't doing anything, it seemed like everything went away. It was us and a bed and a radio. "Nothing With You" played and god damn did that seem fitting. I felt him kiss my forehead as I nuzzled into him. And as I found myself in the warm embrace of the man that saved me, I fell asleep, and I've never felt happier.

-----------

I woke up on his chest. His hand tangled in my hair and my arms around him. His breathing was deep and slow and I still heard the low snores from his mouth. I put my hand up by his ear, moving my thumb gently around his temple, pulling myself up to kiss his chin or the side of his mouth. It was dark now, and at the angle I was I could see the see the sky through the blinds if I turned my head. I always loved the stars. They brought peace and kept me going. The universe is infinite and it made me feel better about my own home, knowing that I'm not alone, floating in a black sea of nothingness like the empty planets of our solar system.

Mark began to wake up after a little bit. His lips smacked like the judge of a cooking show as he blinked his eyes a few times. I went up to kiss his cheek and a goofy grin came on his face. I went up so I was at eye level with him. He took his hand from my hair and pulled my chin toward his. I felt his breath on my face as he looked into my eyes.

"Did you sleep okay, love," he asked as he moved his hand to my chest.

"Better than I have in a long time, and I guess I owe that to you." He smiled at that and looked down at his hand on my chest before looking back up at me. "How did you sleep?"

"Very well. You make a good teddy bear," he chuckled. "Well, it's," he paused to look at the clock behind him, "a little after 10. We slept for like 5 hours. Are you hungry?"

"Yeah. Food sounds great."

"You're so weird," he chuckled, getting out from under the blanket.

I rolled my eyes, "Look who's talking."

"Good point. Get your shoes on, I think I know a few places that are still open."

I got out of the bed and put on my checkered Vans, stuffing the laces in the sides. I pushed my hair back and straightening my shirt. I went out of the room and Mark was leaning against the wall, keys in hand. He smiled when he saw me. He put his keys in his pocket and grabbed my hands. He leaned back on the wall and just looked back at me, the lopsided smile still on his face, making me smile too.

"Can I kiss you right now," he asked, furrowing his brows.

I chuckled. "You can do that any time you want."

And with that, he put his arms around my neck and I put mine around mid waist and he pulled my down to meet his mouth. The somewhat familiar taste came flooding back and I felt like he was the only thing in the world. The kiss was simple, mouths closed and hands not roaming too far down. I pulled away after a minute or two and his arms dropped from my neck, finding my hand and lacing his fingers within mine.