"Thank you, Stiles. I'm glad I have your support." She says.

"Don't mention it." I reply dismissively. There is a comfortable silence between us for a moment.

"Can I ask you something? Something personal?" Kira asks nervously.

"Sure, go ahead." I nod quickly.

"How do you feel about Scott?" Kira asks. My heart starts beating a thousand times faster. Butterflies form in stomach.

"Um, what do you mean?" I ask, trying to sound oblivious. Kira laughs.

"Do you like him?" Kira elaborates, raising her eyebrows.

"As a friend? Yes, I do." I answer. Kira chuckles and rolls her eyes.

"No, not in that way. I mean as more than a friend. Do you like him? Do you want to be with him as a boyfriend?" Kira asks in a serious tone. "What? Of course not!" I exclaim.

"Are you trying to convince me or yourself of that?" Kira raises an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry, what?" I ask incredulously. What the hell is Kira doing?

"Are you telling me the truth?"

"Yes!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Really?"

"Uh... Maybe?"

"I'll ask again. Do you like Scott?" Kira questions. I sigh, putting my face in my hands.

"Yes, I... I think I like Scott." I groan, can't able to quite believe that I just admitted that out loud. I feel a hand squeeze my shoulder. I look up to see Kira smiling at me brightly. "I knew it." She exclaims proudly.

"How did you know?" I ask weakly.

"It's the way you look at him. The way you act around him. The way you care for him above anyone else. It's become really obvious recently." Kira chuckles.

"And no one else knows?" I ask.

"Not that I know of, no." Kira responds. I breathe a sigh of relief.

"Good, because I don't want anyone to know. I'm still denying it myself." I comment, shaking my head slightly.

"Really? Why?" Kira asks.

"Because it's so embarrassing and can never happen. I especially don't want Scott to know about this." I tell her.

"But-"

"Kira, promise me you won't tell anyone." I beg. Kira sighs sadly.

"Fine. I promise I won't tell anyone." She gives up.

"Thank you." I breathe a sigh of relief.

"But I still think Scott deserves to know the truth. Even if he doesn't feel the same way, keeping this a secret won't do you any good." Kira advises.