I stare back at him and wonder why he seems so afraid to talk to his parents. I understand that some stuff must have went down with them but I believe that his health is more important than some conversation he's going to have with his parents if they find out. I slowly stand up and almost feel bad about what I'm about to do as he stares back at me with big sad eyes. But I can't just let this slide.

"Sorry," I say softly as I walk out of the room and turn down the hall towards Scott's room. I walk towards the room and as soon as I reach the door I knock. I walk in when I hear him say 'come in'.

"S-scott I need your h-help," I say quickly as soon as I walk in. I walk in to see Scott sitting on his bed scrolling through his phone while Daniel is sitting in a recliner with his crutches leaning up against the wall next to him. Scott looks up at me confused at my outburst then he looks over at Daniel before looking over both of his shoulders then pointing at himself as if he's surprised.

"I'm sorry were you talking to me?" He asks before looking back over at Daniel who is sitting with a small grin on his face. Why is Daniel always in such a freaking good mood? Scott suddenly stands up and kneels beside his bed clasping his hands together as if in prayer. "Dear Lord thank you for finally making her talk to me without it being involuntary. We really should have these talks more. Amen."

I roll my eyes at him biting my lip slightly as he looks up at me with a small smirk on his face. He's so cute and annoying. 

I immediately shake my head remembering that Liam is in the other room and that's the only reason I came in here. 

"Scott I n-need you t-to-"

"You can't get Liam to do it?" Scott asks tiredly looking up at me from the spot that he's still kneeling at besides the bed. I tilt my head at him as he stares at me with a challenging look on his face.

"Liam n-needs help," I say and before I can even finish my sentence Scott is standing on his feet and staring at me with a serious look on his face at the mention of his long time best friend.

"What do you mean?"

"Well I w-woke up and he was sh-shaking really b-badly and he-"

Before I can even finish the sentence Scott is rushing past me and out of the room. I blink a little bit surprised by how quickly that boy can run. 

"Now this is something I have to see," Daniel says as he tries to stand up on his own by grabbing hold of one of his crutches. But before I get the chance to ask him if he needs help he ends up slipping and falling to the floor. I immediately rush over towards him and help him stand up correctly with him crutches.