Chapter 20 a nice date

Start from the beginning

He jumps off the couch and snatches the keys from my hand.
"Remember what I said no crashing the car."
"Yeah yeah crash the car got it."
"Zaire I'm serious."
I roll my eyes and follow behind him.

"OK so babe I was wondering if you wanted to go somewhere with me tonight?"

"Like where?"

"Its a surprise."

"What should I wear?"

"What you're wearing now should be fine."

"Just tell me, whats the difference between now and showing me tonight?"

"You get to wait all day with anticipation." I roll my eyes at him. I turn on the radio. Perfect I love this song. "Young and beautiful" by Lana Del Ray. I turn the volume all the way up. I sing to the top of my lungs. I can feel Zaire's eyes on me as I sing. He turns it off and I'm still singing. I sing even louder just because he turned off my radio. "You've got a cute voice there." I blush a little but continue singing pretending I didn't hear anything.

I open Snapchat and start recording Zaire and I in the car. I sing the song and he looks directly at the camera. He leans in and does something so disgusting. Licks my cheek. I scruntch my nose and he laughs. "Nasty ass." I giggle.

He pulls into the school and parks my car. I walk with him to his group of ftiends. "So the rumors are true." Leon says. "Lucky man do you know how many times she turned me down? At first I was thinking you didn't date white boys."

"No I just didn't want to date you."

Zaire and the other guys laugh. "Still breaking my heart Cherise." He jokes. "I gotta meet someone for dance." I tell Zaire. He kisses my cheek and I walk off.

Jolies POV

Today I am going to ask Zaire out. I plug in my curling wand and brush my teeth waiting for it to heat up. After curling my luscious red hair I run to my closet.

"What the hell am I suppose to wear?" I want to show my figure but not all slutty like. But I don't want to go all girly girl. A black and white striped skin tight dress from Forever a hoe, Is what I decided on. Totally kidding its what me and Cherry say when we see hoe stores at the malls. I decided on some cute black heel Tombs to put the outfit together.

Standing in the mirror I admire my body. Granted I don't have an ass as big as Cherry's it actually looked like I had one in this dress. Make-up will put this outfit together. Nude lipstick, mascara, blush, and some bronzer did the trick.

"Jolie you will ride the bus if you don't get your ass down here now!" My dad had to always yell. "I'm coming chill out dad!" No response

I grab an apple and my bag and skip out the door. "Why are you so chirpy today?" my dad says getting into our black Escalade. "No reason." I say biting into my apple.

When I get to school I see Zaire and Cherry getting out the same car. I blink a few times but the scene is still the same. What is she doing with Zaire?

Zaire and Cherise walk over to Leon, Ryan, and Mike. They laugh and it looks like Cherise has to leave. Before she does Zaire kisses her cheek. So he does have a girlfriend. How could I be so oblivious. The way she talked about him should've been obvious. Cherise is my best friend and all but I know Zaire and I are perfect for each other.

"Hey Cherry!" She didn't respond big shocker she can't hear people calling her name to save her life.

I tug on her book bag and earn a gasp from her.

"Oh hey chick-a-di" she says turning around smiling from ear to ear.

'Why so happy early in the morning?"