It's from Damon's dorm. Plus, I can recognize his handwriting from how he wrote Angel on the back.

Just as I was about to open the envelope, someone else knocks on the door. I open to see Damon. He takes the envelope and speeds off.

I sigh before closing the door and leaning back on it. Every time I see him, my chest hurts. My heart aches. As if someone hit me in the heart with a hammer. I sit down and hug my knees as I feel pain erupt in my head.

~*~

"Hey." Garret says as he sits down.

"Hey, thanks for agreeing to meet me." I say.

"It's nice having coffee with a new friendly face."

"You could say that again."

He then chuckles.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asks.

"I-I just wanted to get out of the dorm. I... Also... Kinda didn't want to be alone." I say.

"I'm glad I'm the one you called." He smiles.

"You were so nice last night. I thought we'd get to know each other more."

"What would you like to know?"

"Well, why don't we start with... Uhm... Why did you enter Criminal Law?"

"You'll actually find it funny." He chuckles.

"Go on." I smile.

"How To Get Away With Murder. The series."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I was really interested in what they did so I entered criminal law."

"So, you're gonna be Lawyer Garret not Officer Garret."

"I could be either."

"Ok... If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?"

"We're getting deep, aren't we?"

I just smile and shrug.

"Well... To be honest, I'd stop my Dad from cheating on my Mom."

"Yeah. I'd stop my mom from having that one night stand."

"But, that would mean you wouldn't be born."

"Maybe the world would be better off that way. Or maybe I would be her husband's baby."

"I guess."

The waiter then comes and takes our order and we stay silent for a few minutes. Garret's phone then rings.

"It's my Mom." He says.

"Yeah. Yeah. Take it." I smile.

I then take out my phone and start playing Color Switch.

"Good morning, mom... I'm fine. Everything's good. I'm actually having coffee with a friend... Yes, don't worry. I'm focusing on my studies...They did?! Tell me who?... She goes here? What's her major?.......Mom, I'm gonna have to call you back. Bye." He says.

"Anything interesting? You sounded excited." I say, not looking up from the phone before my ball crashes into the wrong color.

I lock the phone and look up to see a pissed look on his face.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"It's you." He says.

"What?"