24장

"Seokmin!!" Hanbin shouted after the male, giving a glance to the other members before chasing after him. Jaehyun sighed softly, going to pull his boyfriend back into the Dance Studio but heard a small whimper from him.

"Baby? Why are you crying?" The taller looked down to the male with a frown and pulled him into a warm hug, letting the younger cry into his chest. He rubbed the younger's head calmly, trying to soothe him down as he looked for someone he knew in the other group (who was present).

The man caught a familiar's face; Donghyuk.

The said male looked at him in confusion and Jaehyun mouthed for help as he pouted sadly at the situation. Donghyuk's eyes averted to Chittaphon and his mouth turned into a small 'o', going towards them nervously with his boyfriend behind him.

"T-ten-ah?" He stuttered adorably like he was, and the said male looked up at him with tears still running down his cheeks. Yunhyeong smiled sadly and waved hello, earning a small smile from the crying male despite the tears.

Donghyuk wiped the tears off Chittaphon's cheeks with shaky hands and let out a heavy breath, "Don't cry, we know you did the right thing. How about we bring you out to the Shining Diamonds Cafe for some sweet treats, yeah?"

Chittaphon nodded with a sniffle and asked with his small voice, "C-can we bring... Chan t-too? He must be f-feeling really broken, n-now.."

Yunhyeong looked back to the group of men and his lips formed a straight line when he spotted Chan who had his head hung lowly, "S-sure! We need to make him feel better, right? Chittaphon, you can do that!"

Chittaphon giggled, a excited nod following after. Jaehyun let out a breath of relief when his boyfriend finally felt better, giving a thankful smile to the other couple and received grins in response.

Meanwhile, Chan nibbled on his bottom lip as tears threatened to fall out of his eyes. He stood gloomly at the back of the group, not attracting attention as he kept quiet. He didn't let his emotions get the worse of him and went back inside the Dance Studio, grabbing his and Seokmin's bag.

Before leaving the room, he stared at his reflection at the clean mirror. At that moment when he stared into his own eyes, he felt the world splitting into two beneath him, as if the ground wanted to eat him up. Averting his eyes away, he headed out of the roon quietly and sneaked away from the scene where his group members were talking among themselves.

Of course, Soonyoung noticed.

Soonyoung sighed softly at the lonely back, meeting eyes with his boyfriend beside him and gave a small convincing smile. "Don't worry, everything will be fine soon. We can be patient, right?"

Jihoon took in a deep breath and nodded slowly, "Of course, of course we can."

The taller looked away with the smile still on his face but his lips slowly formed a thin line, his hand clenched into a tight fist beside him as he tried to hold in back the questioning doubts.

Are you sure that we really can,
when our own world is falling apart?

-
Hey! So it's just a short update before there's a loooooonnnngggg hiatus!

I will be gone until 10 of October, since that's the last day of exams!

I will be having my exams from 27 of September to 10 of October, and unfortunately my birthday is on the 6 of October T.T

I wouldn't be able to celebrate my big day because of my exams :)

I'm planning to work really hard, and push myself over my limits so that I can make it into the highest class for next year. That won't probably happen but I can try, right?

I'm trying to get some encouragement from my friends, but most really don't care :(

It really hurts too, that the fact that you readers don't response when I need help T.T

Anyways! The person who can guess the reason why Seokmin is acting like that, and why Mingyu&Wonwoo and Soonyoung&Jihoon are falling apart...

You will receive a prize from me!!

So, I guess this is goodbye 'till the next chapter!

:)

Thank you for the support since the start!

-Mimi