18장

Soonyoung took a deep breath in, and knocked on the door softly. Just a few seconds later, he heard a soft who is that? from the other side of the door.

Keeping quiet, he let the door opened slowly and he stared at his boyfriend who didn't exactly look fine. Jihoon's eyes softened when he looked up to the male and he whispered a soft hey, earning one in return.

Stepping aside for the taller to go in, Jihoon closed the door afterwards, biting on his bottom lip nervously.

Soonyoung sat down on the joined bed, clearing his throat in the awkward atmosphere. Patting the space beside him, he beckoned his boyfriend to sit down beside him, who obliged with a nod.

"How.... How are you?" Soonyoung asked hesitantly as he looked at the male who looked up to the male with his lips pursed, dimples showing.

"Can I be honest? I haven't been fine without you, and I don't know whether you knew that when you avoided me for more than a week.." Jihoon said in a weak tone, giving a small sad smile to his boyfriend.

The taller let out a long heavy sigh, spreading his arms apart as he faced his boyfriend. In no time, his small boyfriend was already in his arms. Jihoon cried hard into the male's chest, his arms looped tight around the other's neck. Soonyoung couldn't help but pull him closer, swallowing down the few tears that were about to come out.

"You meanie! I missed you so fucking much, okay?! You... You just avoided me like that, and I thought that you finally got tired of me! I thought that you wanted to leave me... I fear that all, and I thought it did happened. I love you a lot, Soon. I really do!" Jihoon blurted out angrily, pulling away from his boyfriend's broad chest.

The smaller placed both of his hands on Soonyoung's sunken cheeks, and looked at him in the eyes seriously. Soonyoung looked back with eyes that weren't familiar, and Jihoon closed his eyes painfully as the tears fall more. With mixed emotions, Soonyoung hesitantly wipe away his boyfriend's tears with his fingers carefully as if the male could break upon his touch.

"I'm sorry. I really am, Jihoon-ah. I do want to say something more but, no words can explain how I feel and what has been happening-" The smaller's eyes opened fast with an unreadable expression on his face, and the taller immediately stopped talking.

"I understand, Soonyoung-ah! I do, okay? That's why I'm not even questioning you! Because it really hurts me to see you acting so not you!" Jihoon shouted, making Soonyoung finally release the tears.

The floodgates opened, and the male felt his eyes bleed with pain when he cried out. Jihoon took the male into a comforting hug instead, letting Soonyoung rest his head on his shoulder. Getting hold tightly, Soonyoung let himself be swollen with emotions and realisations of his fate as the drops roll down his cheeks. Drops of sweat ran down his face along with the tears, and he cried harder when he heard his small boyfriend whisper a clear it's okay.

He was shaking visibly, and his vision was blur even when he tried to blink the tears away. "I-it's not! I hurt you a-again-"

"-hurting me because of your insecurities and anxieties, your fate? Soonyoung-ah, I'm fine! I just... I don't want you to leave me, to not stop loving me! That's all!" Jihoon said, running his fingers through the taller's hair, trying to soothe him down.

Soonyoung listened as the male continued his words, "You may have lots of flaws, but I'm here. I have always been here, I have always loved you. I just don't know how to show it. I hurt you too, we hurt each other but we still love each other, don't we? That's enough, I don't need anything more."

On the other side, Wonwoo was studying inside Mingyu's dorm room. It may be a little bit late, since it's already Saturday the next day, but Mingyu was busy buying some food from the convenience store, and he wasn't aware that the older was inside his room, so he decided to study a little bit before surprising the younger.

Humming a random tune, he went onto his phone to ask Mingyu of his whereabouts before he felt his phone vibrate in his hand.

Message from 10:10 Hosh

He opened it.

Hey, you free right now with your man? I talked to Ji, and he's now sleeping in my arms. Come to our dorm soon, yeah? Need to talk. Thanks man.

Wonwoo let out a relieved sigh, "They made up, that's good."

After a few minutes of random singing, the door finally opened and he turned around in his seat and smiled gently at his surprised boyfriend. Mingyu was wearing some pair of grey sweatpants, and a black hoodie that showed off his muscles at his chest, biceps.

"Hey."

"Babe! So that's why you've been so quiet... Usually, you would text me every minute!" Mingyu smiled widely, giving a short kiss on his boyfriend's lips before placing the plastic bags on his bed.

Earning a blush from Wonwoo, the male cleared his throat. "Soonyoung asked for us to meet him inside his dorm room... Let's go?"

"Let me have a makeout session with you, first." Mingyu smirked, pulling the male from the chair onto his lap. Letting out a surprised squeal, Wonwoo blushed scarlet red.

Sharing a passionate, dirty (as described by Namjoon, saliva and tongue) kiss, they let go of each other when they heard Wonwoo's phone rang from the table.

Mingyu pouted at the interruption, still holding his boyfriend as the male reached for his phone. Answering the call with a breathless greeting, his eyes widened before looking at the clock hung on the wall.

"Right, I'm coming. Sorry, I lost track of the time!"

"Who is that? Soonyoung hyung?" Wonwoo nodded in response, about to get off from the other's lap but he stopped when he heard a soft whine.

Mingyu pouted, getting a short kiss on his lips from the older which made him smile. "Now, let's go!"

-
A short update in my hiatus, this is longer than usual though.