22장

"You're also performing?"

Seokmin asked through the phone, entering the noisy Dance Studio which turned quiet once they noticed his presence.

You know, manners since he's talking to someone on the phone.

"With who? Jaehyun- ah of course! Is Doyoungie performing too? I haven't seen him in a while.." Ignoring the stares, he placed his bag at the corner before taking a seat on the wooden floor.

Looking up, he sees Chan pouting at him and a smile grew on his face. "I'll come by in an hour or so, just wait for me. I'm hanging up~" Seokmin ended the phone call and slipped his phone into his pocket after locking it.

Noticing the atmosphere, Seokmin looked around innocently and lost. "What?"

The members started bickering again.

Chan quietly went towards Seokmin, sitting down beside him with a soft sigh. "They thought you were talking to someone special, you know."

The older rolled his eyes and took the other into a side hug, making the smaller slowly smile. "Why would I have one when you're here?"

"You're being really confident today, hyung."

"Is that bad? You're getting much more interesting to me!" Seokmin winked at the smaller, gaining a blush and a soft hit at the shoulder.

"Hyung~ You're flirting with me, this isn't you!" Chan shyly whispered, making Seokmin grinned playfully.

"Alright alright, hyung is sorry~~"

When practice finally started and a break was given after about an hour, Seokmin wiped his sweat with a small towel before slinging it onto his shoulder.

He jogged to one of the Leaders, "Wonwoo-ah~"

The male hummed in response as he tried back the dance moves that he had just learnt, stopping when he noticed Seokmin standing behind him.

Turning around with a smile, he asked whether the other needed anything. "I was wondering if you could do me a favour..."

"Of course! But, what is it?"

Seokmin rubbed the nape of his head as he grinned, "Can I visit my roommate in the other Dance Studio for a short while? I need to pass him something.."

Wonwoo nodded immediately, "Of course, just be back before..."

He took a glance at the clock hung on the wall, 4:30PM.

"5pm. You can do that, right?"

"Of course! Thanks man!" He went to take out a paper bag out of his backpack, before heading out of the studio, ignoring the questioning stares from the other members.

"Where is Seokmin hyung going?" Chan asked on behalf of the whole team to no one in particular, but Wonwoo answered him anyways.

"I know you already miss him - ah hyung!! - but he's going to meet his roommate in the other Dance Studio for a while."

Soonyoung's eyes lit up at the mention of roommate, "Chittaphon! Can I go there too? I miss him and his boyfriend!!"

"Ten and Jaehyun, was it?" Yunhyeong asked uncertainly, but earned an excited nod from the Choreograph Leader.

"Ah~ I met them recently, they were really cute!! I took a very short video of them, want to see?" Soon, a crowd was surrounding Yunhyeong and his phone.

"Aren't they cute?"

Donghyuk giggled, "Relationship goals!!"

Seokmin opened the door quietly and peeked through the door to see a few males dancing to a song that he wasn't familiar with.

He scanned through the members and noticed Chittaphon by spotting the smallest member, "Chittaphon~~~~"

The said male stopped on his tracks and turned around with a smile, running towards his roommate happily with energy. "HYUNGGGG~~"

Opening the door widely enough for his younger roommate not to hit it, he got enveloped in a tight hug and he laughed loudly at the excitement before mouthing for help from Doyoung and Jaehyun who were laughing their ass off.

"Yo Seokmin," Taeyong saluted him, and the said male nodded his head at him. Mark waved happily at the newcomer, who smiled widely in return.

"Ah Chittaphon, this is such an embarassing scene so can you let go of me?"

Chittaphon pouted sadly and let go of his roommate with a whine, "How is this embarassing? Why can't someone hug his roommate with happiness-"

"-yah yah, Seokmin isn't your boyfriend. I'm your boyfriend, now come here or I'll have your cake thrown away-"

Before Jaehyun could even finished his sentence, his boyfriend was already in front of him, hugging his torso cutely while looking up at him with puppy eyes.

"I seriously regret being single. Taeyong-ah, why don't you go out with me?" Doyoung jokingly said, grinning playfully at the Leader who glared at him.

"It's a hyung to you, asshole."

Mark innocently blinked his eyes, going to switched off the song since there's a guest. Seokmin invited himself in and gave Jaehyun the paper bag, who whispered a small thank you with a grateful smile as he hugged his small boyfriend.

What's inside the paper bag, you wonder? It's just some small expensive gifts that Jaehyun wanted to give Chittaphon as an anniversary present.

Since Jaehyun has been busy with his training in a hospital, and at that he's in the PreMedical Science Course, he hasn't had time for his boyfriend. Sure, they have been together for 2 years only but still, it's love.

Seokmin introduced the both of them to each other when he found out that the both of them are single in 2016, and they will look good with each other so things happened and here they are.

Jaehyun actually didn't wanted to get into a relationship, since he's gonna have to get into a Medical School next year and he won't be able to see Chittaphon often but he couldn't help it.

It's like as if they are soulmates.

As the group talked with Seokmin, it lasted for 30 minutes and the male didn't noticed. He just got caught up in the moment, and he had forgotten to bring his phone.

Of course, someone had to bring him back.

A knock from the door interrupted their session and Mingyu opened the door to the Studio with his usual smile. "Seokmin hyung, it's time to get back to practice- oh hey Ten!"

Chittaphon turned his head from his boyfriend's broad chest and waved happily back with a smile playing on his lips. Taeyong's face hardened when he recognized the man standing at the door, "Oh, aren't you Wonwoo's boyfriend?"

Mingyu was definitely taken aback by the question and his face expression changed into a suspicious one, "Ah yes... I am, are you his friend..?" Taeyong opened his mouth to answer but Seokmin cut him off with a chuckle.

"It's getting pretty late and Jihoon is gonna kill me! Mingyu, come on! Guys, I'll see you next time!! Jaehyun and Chittaphon, I'll see you later with Chan!" Seokmin gave one last smile to the team before moving on towards their practice with a sigh.

Mingyu pouted, "Why did you cut off my conversation with Wonwoo's friend?"

"Do you know him? If not, then you're in for some deep shit Mingyu-ah."

-
New main OTP: JaeTen

I'm falling in love with NCT and it's getting dangerous T.T

Apologise for the emo plot, I'll try to make it more fluffy..

-Mimi