"So, let's have an interview with the great, greater, greatest arrogant, rude, monkey demon and also the no.1 business tycoon Mr. Demon/Monkey husband." I clapped my hands positioning the phone at the side of the bed so that I get a nice shot.

"So Mr. Demon/Monkey husband kindly repeat those 3 magical words." I leaned in the bed by his side and poked his cheeks.

"I am sorry." He muttered.

"For what? Can you please tell us looking at the camera?" I hold the cellphone close to his face.

"I am sorry." He muttered again.

"Okay, I'll help you with it. 1st sorry for calling me ugly, say that you're wife is the most beautiful girl."

"Teresa is the most beautiful girl and I am sorry for calling her ugly." He repeated.

I giggled.

"Next sorry for not looking at me even once during our first date and handing me the contract." I pinched his nose.

He repeated after me. Oh my god, I am invincible I can make him do anything I want. Wow! I squealed.

"So, you agree that the whole contract marriage thing was stupid?"

"Yes. I am sorry." He agreed.

"And say that I'm pretty."

"umm, very pretty." He nodded.

"Say that you missed me when I was not around?"

"I missed you."

"Say that you were worried for me when you found out I was kidnapped?"

"I was freaking crazy."

"Say that you love me?" I tried my luck. 😉

He paused. Is he awake? I checked. No he's fast asleep.

Well maybe I was expecting too much. Forget it. I thought.

"I lo---" I widened my eyes and kept my hand on his lips stopping him.

"As I thought, I am not ready yet." I took a deep breathe patting my chest to calm my racing hands.

"Let's leave that for when you're awake. I don't want you to say in this state." I whispered in his ear.

"I guess I can say it when you're like this. I am in love with my demon husband." I whispered and kissed him on the cheek.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around me. Omo! did he hear me? I hope not or else I'm dead!

*Flashback ends*

It's great he doesn't remember a thing. Haha! That makes it even more fun to tease him.

After chasing me for a while he finally got hold of the phone and deleted it. He thinks I'm that stupid that I'll record it on his phone and won't make copies? I only made him hear the record which I wanted to the video I have already sent it to my mail address and deleted from his phone at the night itself, but for now let's make him think he won. I made a sad face to show him that was the only copy.

He smirked and I suppressed my smile.

Afternoon

Ai chan's bakery

I told Ren and Rina about the night and smiled to myself.

"You realized it just now. Anyone can tell he's madly in love with you, idiot." Rina rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, if looks could kill I would have died thousands of time with his piercing cold death glare. But seeing him jealous was fun, and you being clueless was way more fun, so I decided to play along and made him even more jealous. The way he competed with me having the cakes he was sure to fall sick." Ren smirked.

"So you're going to confess?" asked Ai-chan.

"Am I mad? Do you know if I confess what will happen? His arrogance meter will overflow, Already it's full. I'll make him confess." I declared crossing my arms.

"Now can we please focus on me?" Ren waved his hands on my face.

"Oh yeah sorry. Go ahead." We looked at him.

"I am in love." He said taking a deep breath.

A moment of silence and then we all bursted into laughter.

"Ren, if you wanted to joke, you should have at least made it sound a bit real?" Said Rina laughing.

"Wow, my best friends are laughing at me, what can I expect from others?" He sulked.

"Are you for real? It wasn't a joke?" I asked him raising my voice, my eyes widened in surprise.

"Yeah right I have all the time in the world to spin around you guys, taking your husband's glare for a joke." He rolled his eyes.

"No, the greatest playboy, Ren is in love?" I shouted.

"Teresa, I think we know a greater player than him." She raised her brows looking at another direction.

"What is he doing here?" I followed her gaze and saw Rihito sitting at a table at the opposite end of ours, of course flirting with a stunningly beautiful girl.

"He's like a sneeze, can come anywhere at anytime. Big player jerk." She rolled her eyes.

Well I think Rihito does beat Ren in this area.

"But why do you need our help in that? You are an expert?" She said looking at Ren.

"Yeah but she also thinks I'm not serious and now she's completely ignoring me. I don't know what to do to make her understand." Ren kept his hands on his head.

"Looks like we're all troubled by love yeah?" I crossed my arms and nodded.

"Except for me." Ai-chan smiled proudly.

Rina was betrayed by Eros, I am troubled by my arrogant husband, Ren seems to be in love but his girl doesn't believe him. Only Ai-chan is safe.

"So guys, please help me out." Ren folded his hands, begging before us.

"Don't worry buddy. Of course we'll help you." Rina patted his back.

"Tell us about her." We all said in unison.

Her name is Miya Kitazawa. And seeing him talk about her showed how much he loved her. His love for her could be seen in her eyes. Aww.

"We'll help you out." I patted his back.

****************************************
Ren's got a girl ;)