♡ The End. ♡

*1 years later*

     You and Jungkook had found a cute apartment to live in. It was a couple blocks from the Bangtan dorm.

     You smiled as Jungkook walked in the front door. He sighed and plopped on the couch.

     "Dinners almost ready, baby, it's your favorite!" You cooed. Jungkooks face lit up and he jumped up, coming into the kitchen. He wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed your neck.

     "Today was exhausting, we ran over the Fire and Save Me dance about 1,000 times" he said. You turned and kissed his lips.

     "Well, I'm very proud of you, baby," You told him, and he bit his lip.

     After dinner, you had a special question to ask Jungkook, or rather a statement. You both walked into your room and Jungkook threw himself on the bed.

     "Come cuddle me baby, I need you" he mumbled into the sheets. You giggled and climbed on top of him.

     "Jungkook?" you said. He rolled over and now your were straddling him. One hand was under his head for support and his other hand rested in your thigh.

     "What's up beautiful?" He winked. You blushed. You swallowed and built up all courage to tell him.

     "I... think I'm ready to start a family with you.." You finally choked out. You immediately out your hands over your face in embarrassment. He sat up and uncovered your face.

     "Are you serious?" He asked. You felt so sick. Was he meaning that bad or good? Then, a huge smile appeared in his face.

     "Then I'm ready too!" He said. He flipped you over so you were under and he had a super sexy smirk on his face.

     "How about we start right now?" He said, leaning down, leaving sweet kisses along your neck.
_________________________________________

     You lived a super happy with Jungkook and went to every single BTS concert. A few months went by and you were declared pregnant with a boy, and you and Jungkook were overjoyed. The boys were also super excited and so was the manager. There were so many more adventures you and Jungkook and the boys experienced and you continued to fall in love with Jungkook more and more each day.

     "I love you (y/n)" Jungkook said. You blushed and felt your heart race speed up.

     "Every single time you say that, my stomach still gets butterflies and my heart still races," you began. Jungkook pulled you into him, resting his hands on your hips.

     "I love you too, Jeon Jungkook"
_________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading. This is the end of Sex With A Cookie. I enjoyed writing this book and I hope you all enjoyed reading it. Again, thank you so so so so much and I love you guys! If you want an Epilogue part, comment and I'll definitely write one!

-N
________________________________________