♡ Date Night ♡

*6 o clock pm*

Finally it was time for you to start getting ready for your day with Jungkook. Or so you thought.

You do your hair and makeup extra fancy tonight so it would go with your dress. You take the dress out of the box and hang it on the back of your door and begin thinking about whats going on and you start getting nervous. An actual date with Jeon Jungkook. Not just sex, but a date. Your heart raced as you thought about. Finally it was time to put on the gorgeous dress he bought for you. You slipped it on and you felt gorgeous. You posed in the mirror and danced around in it. You felt amazing. As you were dancing around and singing like an idiot, you heard a knock at the door. You got so excited and rushed to open it. But, not only was Jungkook there, all the BTS members were. Jungkook looked pissed. He immediately smiled when he saw you, but Jungkook was pushed out of the way by a shorter guy.

"Hi, my name is Jimin" he said with a big smile. You smiled and looked at Jungkook who was looking down. You grabbed his hand and intertwined your figures.

"I'm (y/n)," you said with Jungkook by your side, three members ahead and and three members behind, each wearing a nicely fitted suit.

You all piled into a black limousine and started on your way to the restaurant. You were between Jungkook and Taehyung. Tae was super happy to finally meet you.

"Jungkook has told us so much about you," Namjoon said. You looked at Jungkook who was blushing and looking away. You smiled and placed your hand on his thigh.

Finally you arrive at the restaurant and it's beautiful. When you get inside, so many people are very well dressed. There is a chandelier hanging. Light jazz music playing. Jungkook tells the hostess that you guys have a reservation for eight and he escorts you to a big round table. Everyone scoots in and you are now between Jungkook and Jin. Jin smiles as he looks at you and holds his hand out for you to shake it. He kisses your hand.

"I'm Jin, it's nice to meet you." You smile and blush. Jungkook turns to face you and Jin.

"Hey, she is mine" he says as he winks at you. You blush even harder. The waiter takes your order and leaves. Under the table, you start telling Jungkook up. You did this because you knew he couldn't do anything about it or make any noise, he had to just act normal. You drag your hand up his thigh from his knee and touch his dick, beginning to stroke it. He started blushing hard and tried to remain calm.

"Jungkook, are you okay?" Yoongi asked. You continued talking with Jin and Namjoon while under the table, you where making Jungkook suffer yet feel good. He placed his hand on your wrist trying to stop you but you kept touching him. He adjusted a few times and tried to stop the pleasure but failed. The waiter finally brought out your food and that's when you decided to stop. You looked at him and he looked at you, his face flushed with red and his eyes wide. You winked at him. He giggled and placed his hands on his face.

"Lets eat!" Hoseok said. You smiled at him and the other guys started eating. Jungkook then placed his hand on your thigh and traced it up to your dress. His hands hovered over your clit. Your heart raced faster as he touched you under the table.

Fuck.

You continued eating, trying to keep a straight face as his hand then slid under your panties. You blushed hard and nearly chokes as he stuck his finger inside you. You looked over at him and he was smiling and chewing his food, listening to Hoseoks, Jimins and Yoongis conversation. He looked completely normal, but he was finger fucking you under the table. When he was done, he took his finger out and brought it to his mouth, sticking it all the way in his mouth and sucking everything off of it. You just watched in awe and returned to eating you food.

"Well, I'm going to go wash up," Jungkook stood up,

"it seems," he looked at you and winked,

"that I have made a mess of myself," You choke on your food a little as Jungkook walks away to the restroom.