♡ Kinky ♡

He crawled on top of you and you immediately started unbuttoning his shirt, but he stops you. He grabs your wrists and cuffs them together intertwining the cuffs with the bed. You finish taking off his shirt and starts touching you. His hands trail up and down your sides while he kisses your neck. You wanted to touch him to but couldn't. He touched your breasts and kissed your chest. He grabbed the whipped cream and sprayed a perfect line down your stomach to the elastic hem of your thong. He used his tongue to clean it off your body, leaving chills along your entire body. His hands followed down to your panties and then his face. He rubbed his hands up and down your thighs as he licked you through your panties, using his teeth to pull them off.

His breathe was hot and felt good. He placed his hands on your knees and pushed your legs open, bringing his face closer to your clit, he dragged his tongue up and down you and kissed you. It felt so good. He licked faster and deeper, causing you to lean your head back and grip the sheets, enjoying the pleasure Jungkook was giving to you. His tongue was soft and warm. He pulled his face away and kissed your inner thighs and crawled back up to meet your face.

"Open your mouth" he said with an aggressive but sexy voice. You listened to his demand, opening your mouth.

He leaned down and stuck his tongue deep in your mouth. His tongue touched every inch of your mouth, leaving you weak. He removed his belt and pants as he began uncuffing one of your hands and you immediately started touching him. You placed your hand on his chest and trailed it down to the hem of his underwear. You placed your finger over the hem and pulled on it, wanting him to take his boxers off. He pulled them off and brought his cock to your mouth, in which you immediately took it in. You sucked and licked and kissed it. He placed his hand on the back of your head and tilted his head back in pleasure. He pumped himself in and out of your mouth, while reaching his hand back to touch you. He pulled out of your mouth and put a condom on it. You licked your hand and rubbed it along the condom, making it easier for him to put it in. He flicked it against your lips and then pushed it in slowly. You winced in pain, but the pain was outweighed by the intense pleasure of how good it felt. He slowly went in and out, keeping his hands on your waist.

"F-Faster" you whispered. He started moving his hips and pumped faster and faster. He moaned in a husky voice. The bed started squeaking as he went faster and faster.

"Uhhh Jungkook" you moaned his name. He went harder and faster. It felt so good. The air was hot and smelled of lust.

"Jungkook I'm going to-" you started saying. You leaned your head back and with the one hand you had free, you gripped the sheets tight.

"Uuuhhhhh fuuckk" he slowly moaned as he placed his hand on your thigh.

"Are you ready baby?" He asked. You nod your head yes as you make eye contact with him. He went as hard and as fast as he could, pulsing in and out of you.

"Uhhhhhhhhh" you moaned loudly as you came. He came shortly after, moaning your name, which sounded super sexy. He flopped down on the bed, next to you and you both were breathing hard. He turned to face you and wrapped his arms around you pulling you close to him. His hot breathe tickled your neck and you placed your hand on his back and closed your eyes. Soon you and him were both asleep.