♡ Goodbye Forever? ♡

You woke up the next morning with swollen eyes. You cried all night. How could you be so stupid? You knew you shouldn't have gone on that date with Daeho. Even just hearing his name made you hate yourself.

     You pick up your phone and call Jungkook, but as expected, he doesn't answer. So, you decide to leave a voicemail.

     "Umm, Jungkook? I just wanted to let you know again that I am so sorry and I feel like shit." You mumble into the phone. You hang up, and decide to get up.

     You throw on a sweatshirt and when you inhale, you recognize Jungkooks scent. You put on his red sweatshirt. You pull it off and hug it. You lay it on your bed and throw on a different sweatshirt, some black leggings and your black and white tennis shoes. You fold the sweatshirt nicely, and decide to go return it to Jungkook.

     You leave the house and walk to the dorm, as it's only a few blocks away. When you arrive, your heart starts pounding and your eyes start to water, but you manage to hold the tears back. You knock and Tae answers.

     "Hi (y/n)" he says, very gloomy. You force a small smile and see Jungkook in the kitchen behind Tae. You hold the sweatshirt out.

     "Here, I came to return this, it belongs to Kookie- I'm mean Jungkook" you say, correcting yourself. Jungkook watches as Taehyung grabs the sweatshirt. His eyes fill with tears, but he quickly wipes them away with the back of his hand. You purse your lips together.

     "Well, I guess this is goodbye," you say letting the tears fall. Tae just stares at you. He wipes a tear away with his thumb and smiles. You just wanted to go and hug Jungkook and kiss him and tell him you're so sorry. But you couldnt. You look back at Jungkook who was still staring at you. His eyes filled with sadness.

     "Jungkook, don't you fucking look at me like that, you know I feel like shit" you shout. Jungkook then rushes towards the door and slams his fist on it.

     "And you know I was so fucking in love with you, but that didn't stop you, did it?" he said. Tae walked away, leaving you two to talk. You grabbed his hand and held it in between yours.

     "Listen, I fucked up. Big time Jungkook, I know I did. But I'm telling you, he was just a friend. His grandparents own that resturaunt, he just wanted to take me there-"

     "But that's where I wanted to take you (y/n)," he said, staring at his feet. You moved closer to him. He just stood still.

     "Jungkook, I'm truly sorry, and I love you so much, if you could ever forgive me, I-," he cut you off, but not with words, with a kiss. It was sweet and gentle and just amazing. You missed the taste of his lips. You tried to deepen the kiss but he pulled away.

     "That might be our last kiss for a while, (y/n) or maybe forever," he said. He pulled his hand from yours, walked back into his dorm and shut the door.

     Was this goodbye to Jungkook forever?