♡ Questions. ♡

You felt so broken not seeing Jungkook for a week now. He constantly was calling you and texting you, but you never answered him. He always talked about how much he wanted to be a famous singer and have concerts and go on tours and you couldn't be the one to stop him. Yes, you loved him, but seeing him pass up all that would hurt you and him. You were brought out of your thoughts to your phone ringing. It was Jungkook. You sighed and decided to answer this one call.

Y- Hello?

Jk- Oh, you actually answered... um... h-how are you?

Y- Good, how u-um are you?

Jk- I miss you (y/n).. I need to see you, my heart is aching to see you and I feel lost without you..

Y- Jungkook..

Jk- Please just come over for like an hour? I really new to see you and hug you and touch you and kiss you. We can even go out for dinner.

Y- *sigh* Okay, I'll be over there soon.

Jk- Yes! Okay, I'll see you soon baby! I love you!

Y- I-I love you too...

     The phone call ended. You quickly got up and got ready. After showering, you did your makeup and put on some white skinny jeans and your pink doc martins and a black and white striped t shirt. You blow dried your hair and slightly curled it. Smiling at your appearance, you grabbed your phone and small black purse and left, locking the door behind you.

     When you arrived at the dorm, you started feeling nervous. You slowly walked up to the door and knocked. Jungkook opened the door and his jaw dropped.

     "You are so beautiful," he whispered. You felt yourself blush and you couldn't hold back. You threw yourself at Jungkook and wrapped your arms around, and he did the same, wrapping his arms around your waist. You took in his scent making you tear up.

     "I've missed you so much," you mumbled into his neck. He kissed your cheek.

     "I've missed you too," he said, pulling away.

     "So, how is everyone?" You asked. He smiled.

     "They've been good and they missed you as well," he stated. He then pulled you into him, sealing all space in between.

     "But not as much as I have," he whispered into your ear. His hot breathe tickled and sent chills down your spine. He rubbed his hands up and down your sides.

     Waves of electricity shot through your body. He kissed and sucked on your neck, causing you to let a small moan slip out. Your lips met his and they moved together. His tongue entered your mouth and you sucked on it, earning a moan from Jungkook. You slid your tongue in his mouth and explored every inch. He pulled away and kisses your neck while pulling you into the dorm. You both walked into his room, in which he locked the door.

     He pushed you down on the bed and crawled on top of you. He leaned down and without warning, slipped his tongue in your mouth. You moaned and tangled your fingers in his hair. He squeezed your breasts and you wrapped your legs around his waist.

     "Jungkook, stop, we can't do this," you sighed. He stuck his bottom lip out and made puppy eyes. He sat up and rested in his knees. Your legs were still wrapped around him, and you sat up too.

     "Oh, I planned a whole day for us (y/n)!" He stated proudly. He got off of you and helped you up.

     You walked out of the house and Jungkook grabbed your hand, interlacing your fingers. He slipped down the side walk, dragging you along behind him.

     "First stop is somewhere I've always wanted to take you for a date" I claimed. You nodded and soon arrived at a huge lazer tag arena. Your eyes lit up and you glanced at Jungkook.

     "Come on" he said and you both ran inside.

     After lazer tag, you went bowling and then to the movies and then to dinner.

     *At the restaurant*

     Jungkook and you followed the waiter to your table and you both sat down.  He just stared at you while you read the menu. You glanced at him and blushed.

     "What?" You smiled. He laughed and rested his head on his hands, admiring you.

     "You're just so gorgeous!" He said calmly. You smiled.

     "And you're just so handsome," you said, taking his hand into yours. He kissed the back of your hand and began looking over the menu. You couldn't take your eyes off him. His big dark brown eyes moved over the menu and he licked his lips, turning you on. You were snapped out of your thoughts to the waiter asking what you want drink.

     After dinner, Jungkook had walked you back to your place. You got sad, knowing your night with Jungkook was ending.

     "Jungkook, I had such an amazing day today, thank you so much!" You said hugging him. He smiled and then quickly went to a straight face, looking down at his feet.

     "Did you not have fun?" You asked him quietly. He looked up at you with shock written all over his face.

     "Of course I had fun, I was with you all day, but I don't want it to end," he said. His voice was sad. Your heart broke to the sight of him so upset. You wrapped your arm around his back and placed your other on the back his head.
"Jungkook..." You whispered. Jungkook hugged you back and rested his head on your shoulder.

     Everything that had happened from the day you met Jungkook till now raced through your mind. The first time he told you he loved you. The first time you had sex. When he confessed. When you met the boys. EVERYTHING.

     "Please don't leave me again (y/n), I need you and I can't live without you. You are my world and you mean so much to me. Living the past few days without you was hell and I can't go through that again," he mumbled into your hair. He pulled out of the hug and stared into your eyes.

     "I should've told you this earlier," he began. You got nervous and worried.

     "I know how we can be together and I can still be in Bangtan, but it's a little crazy," he continued. You swallowed hard and patiently waited for Jungkook to finish.

     The next thing that came out of his mouth, left you feeling all kinds of emotions.