♡ Proposal and Marriage. ♡

The last thing that came out of his mouth, left you feeling all kinds of emotions.

     "The contract says and I quote 'Married couples have an exception and may continue to be married as well as working under Big Hit Entertainment," Jungkook states. Your heart felt uneasy.

     All the sudden, Jungkook gets down on one knee, and you cover your mouth with your hand. He pulls a little black box out of his pocket and holds it up. He opens the box revealing a big, gorgeous diamond ring. Tears welled up in your eyes.

     "(Your full name), you make me the happiest man alive, and I want to keep you forever. Will you marry me?" He proposed. So many thoughts ran through your head, but one thought over took them all.

     Was I ready to get married?

     "Jungkook..." You whispered. He stared into your eyes. Worry washed over his face, like he was scared you would say no. He gulped.

     "Yes, YES I WILL MARRY YOU!" you exclaimed. Jungkook jumped up and hugged you and you hugged back. Now you could always be with Jungkook.

     You went back to the dorm and when you entered, Jin, Namjoon, Tae, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin all had an eager face. You blushed.

     "I said yes!" You said proudly. The boys all stood up cheering and hugged you.

     "Congratulations Jungkook!" They all yelled. Jungkook quickly got out his phone and dialed up Seijin. Everyone became silent when Jungkook said hello.

S- Hello?

J- Hello. So I have to talk to you.

S- What's up?

J- So in the contract, it says married couples can still work under BigHit, am I correct?

S- Yes, and?

J- Well, what if I told you I'm getting married.

S- Well, I wouldn't allow because you would to have been married before you worked with me.

J- What if I quit, get married and then come back? Would you re-hire me?

S- Jungkook... I can't let you quit... it would look bad..

J- Then let me be with (y/n), I actually did propose and she said yes, so it's technically okay..

S- You proposed? And she said yes? Congratulations!

J- Thanks, so how about it?

S- I guess I can let it slide this time. But it must happen soon, if anyone else finds out, I'm dead and I wanna know when and where the wedding will be so I can attend.

J- Of course! Thank you so much! See you soon!

S- Bye Jungkook, oh and congratulations.

     Jungkook hung up and you felt so happy and relieved.

     "We have to plan this now and get married as soon as possible," Jungkook said, grabbing a pad and paper. Everyone sat at the big dinner table and through out so many ideas.

     The wedding colors were coral and gray. You decided to get married in Korea instead of the U.S.

     *4 months later*

     You finished getting ready and had all your bride's maids ready as well. You felt gorgeous and were so excited to walk down the isle.

     You met your dad just outside the walkway and got really anxious. There were so many people in the crowd, even people you didn't know. You spotted your mom, who looked amazing, and siblings, who as well looked stunning.

     Soon, the music played and you grabbed your dad's arm. You began walking down the aisle and saw Jungkook tear up. When you reached Jungkook, he took your hands in his and the pastor began talking.

     "You look so beautiful," he whispered, making you blush.

     "Well, you look absolutely stunning in that tuxedo," you smirked.

     "Do you, (y/n), take Jeon Jungkook to be your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold, to love and to cherish, through sickness and in health, till death do you apart?" He asks you. You smiled and glanced at Jungkook.

     "I do," you said, gladly. Jungkook smiled and a light pink flushed over his cheeks.

     "And do you, Jeon Jungkook take (y/n), to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, to love and to cherish, through sickness and in health, till death do you apart?" He asks Jungkook. He smiles.

     "I do" he says smiling at you. A tear slips down your cheek.

     "You may know place the rings upon the fingers," he says. Jungkooks niece walks the rings to us and smiles. He puts your ring on your finger and you put his ring on his finger.

     "You may know kiss the bride!" The pastor finally says. Jungkook grabs your waist and pulls you in, kissing you. You kissed back and heard everyone cheering in the audience.