♡ Decision. ♡

"I've made my decision" he said.

     Jungkook pulled you in closer to him and hugged you. You hugged back.

     "I can't leave her, she is my life and I have been with her for a year now, she means the world to me, and if you can't accept that, then leave!" Jungkook said with anger in his voice. You began tearing up. The fact the Jungkook chose you over his career of doing what he loves, touched you. The manager sighed and rubbed his temples, opening the door and leaving.

     "I'll have to rethink about this Jungkook," he said, with irritation and anger in his voice, and he slammed the door shut.

     "Jungkook, what about BTS and singing and concerts and tours?" You asked with a shaky voice. He shook his head.

     "That's not worth losing you" he said, causing you to smile. You hugged him tighter and you both stood there, in each others arms.

     A few days have passed and no one has heard anything from Manager. You were so nervous about Jungkook and what was going to happen, it was driving you insane. Suddenly there was a call. Jin quickly jumped up and answered the phone.

J- Hello?

S- Its me, your manager, where is Jungkook?

J- I'll put him on-

S- No, tell him to meet me at the practice room in an hour.

     He hung up. Jin told Jungkook and Jungkook looked worried.

     "Listen, Jungkook, I really don't want to ruin everything for you, I understand if you don't want to be with me," you said. Jungkook glanced at you and then stood up and walked to his room. You just sat there silent.

     After about 50 minutes, Jungkook comes out of his room. Half way to the front door he pauses and looks back at you. He walks towards you and grabs your chin and slams his lips into your, aggressively kissing you. He tongue quickly slides in, explores every inch of your mouth and pulls away, leaving his face still so close to yours. A string of spit connects from your tongue to Jungkooks tongue, your cheeks flushed with bright red. He straightens his posture and leaves, shutting and locking the door behind him. Jimin and Yoongi just watched. Yoongi slid himself next to you, and put his arms around you.

     "It'll be okay, I know our manager better than any of us and I have good feeling he will let you be with Jungkook," Yoongi said, cheering you up. You smiled and thanked him, standing up after and going into Jungkooks room.

     You laid on Jungkooks bed and let the scent of his sheets full your nose. It smelled amazing. You closed your eyes , but made sure not to fall asleep. Soon, the sound of the front door ran through your ears. Your heart beat quickened and you began to feel uneasy. You kept your eyes closed and heard Jungkooks bedroom door push open. A warm figure hovered over your body and slowly lowered down, pressing against you. You wrapped your arms around him, pulling him even closer. Your eyes fluttered open to see Jungkook on top of you. His face was buried in your neck and he placed a small kiss on your sweet spot. You smiled.

     "He said that I can be with you, but I have to leave Bangtan" Jungkook muttered into your neck, his hot breathe creeping up your neck, leaving chills. Jungkook pushed himself to his knees, placed on each of your sides and he sat on your lap. You sat up and felt tears form in your eyes.

     "Jungkook," you said, pain in your voice. You placed a hand on his cheek and rubbed your thumb across it.

     "I love you a much Jungkook," you began saying.

     "But, I cant ruin this for you," you mumble. His eyes grew wide and he places his hands on your thighs.

     "I don't want to leave BTS but I am I love with you, (y/n) and I don't ever want to lose you," he said. You pulled out from under Jungkook and got off the bed, grabbing a bag. You began putting your clothes, that you had left over, in the bag. Jungkook got off the bed and stood next to you.

     "What are you doing?" He asked worried. You looked at him and gave a sad smile.

     "I'm sorry, but this is for the better, I can't let you quit, it will hurt so many people," you choked out, holding back tears. Jungkook pushed his chest against your back and wrapped his arms around your waist.

     "Please don't leave me" he whispered into your ear. You blushed and felt hot. His hand trailed down and began rubbing you through your pants, causing you to place on hand on the wall for support. You dropped your head as Jungkook rubbed you, making you wet.

     "J-Jungkook stop, p-please" you whimper. He kisses your neck and keeps rubbing, moving his hand faster. You tilted your head back, resting it on Jungkooks shoulder in pleasure. He kissed you neck again, making you let out a slight moan. His other hand glided down and undid your button. He slid his hand down into your panties and began rubbing again. You placed your hand on his wrist, hoping he would stop, but it just made him rub faster. You moaned again and he placed more kisses along your neck. You let go of his wrist and started rubbing his hard on over his pants. He placed his hand on the wall, just under yours and licked from the base of your neck to your jaw. You slid your hand into his boxers and began wanking him off, causing him to moan your name.

     "No, stop," you said, removing your hand from him, pulling his hand from you. You stepped away from him and kissed him goodbye.

     "I love you, and maybe I'll see you tomorrow," you said, leaving his room and leaving the Bangtan dorm, but purposely not grabbing your bag of clothes.

-------------------------------------------------------
☆ (Authors Note) ☆

I just wanna say thank you to everyone who has read my story, I recently reached over 2k reads and I'm super happy and I appreciate every single one of you. Sorry, I don't update as often, but I started school so that's why. Anyways, thank you guys again! I love you!

-N

-------------------------------------------------------