"They're on their way now. My grandson was complaining about this and he tried to escape on this meeting but then he didn't succeeded." Mr. Jeong Yeop said while laughing.

"Eo? They're already here." My mom said in a glee while looking at the entrance.

I took a glance on the person coming but I can't see the face of their son since it was being covered by a mask.

"Yah are you sick?" My mom asked to the guy who's wearing the mask.

I stared at him for a couple of minutes when I slowly realizes that the eyes of the guy was really familiar. He was standing and frozen to his place. I tried to think where I saw his eyes when he removes his mask. My eyes grew wider when I saw...

"K-kim Taehyung?!" I almost shouted with the surprised.

"You know him?" My grandfather asked confusedly.

"N-ne! He is the most bully person I know. He calls me clumsy and the worst, he calls me asdfghjkl--"

"Eh, annyeong haseyo Kim Taehyung ibnida. Banggawoyo." He said while covering my mouth.

After he introduced himself, he let go of me.

"Yah! Who told you to that?!" I asked angrily when I've realized that we are in front of our parents and grandparents.

"M-mianhaeyo." I sat down and threw a death glare to Taehyung while he was smirking at me.

What an evil. I thought of myself.

"So, as we see all here, looks like these two children know Each other already... and! They're cute together!" Mr. Jeong Yeop said gladly.

"Omo! Sir, I know you misunderstood us, that guy is my immortal enemy!" I complained.

"Eo? Call me grandpa from now on." He said.

"Ne grandpa! Eo? No! Sir Jeong Yeop look, I don't want to be tied with this alien with my whole life. I want to live peacefully and I hope you would stop this crazy thing that you'll do."

"Ryu Sujeong! Give respect to your future-grandfather!" My grandfather yelled that shocked me.

"I won't do this thing!" I said then I immediately ran away to outside.

I ran with all my strength when hands grab my wrist and pulled for a tight hug.

"Don't go." He said seriously while hugging me tightly.

"Let me go! You are not helping!" I yelled trying to escape from his caged arms.

"I won't let go of you... please!" He said with a pleading tone.

"No! I want to be alone! Let me go I said!" I pushed him but he tightened his hug more.

"I'll accompany you wherever you go. I won't let you go. I will never forgive myself if something happens to you. I swear." He declared it with full of sincerity and it weakens my whole body. He was hugging at my body and I was standing all alone. I only depend my strength to the arms that is caging me. I'm still sobbing. I'm not thinking straight right now. My head was aching.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

She was sobbing on my chest right now. I know that she was still surprised on seeing me and knowing me that I was the guy who's arranged to be married for her. I know she was frustrated and afraid knowing that a guy who will live with her is a bad one so, now I want to change for her. I want her to saw another Kim Taehyung. I want to see her smile that I was the reason and I want to protect her from sadness and harm. From this day onwards, I'll be always on your side Ryu Sujeong.

"Sujeong-ssi?" I asked but she didn't answer but she move instead.

"You know the time you helped me on the stock room? One thing I realize is my wrongs to you. You know what? On that day, I promised to myself that I want to change and be good to you. I want to change your perspective on me. I want you to show the real Kim Taehyung.... and I mean it. Mianhaeyo Sujeong-ssi. I'm sorry for what I've done. I felt that you were afraid of me since I only do to you is to bully you and be bad to you so I want to change it and I hope you would give me a chance?"

I don't know where I found the guts to tell Sujeong about this. I'm afraid to apologize to her after all but now seeing her cry, I really want to make her happy and there is something on her that pushes me to give up our fight and build another relationship.

"I want to rest now." Sujeong said weakly. Her eyes were damn swollen and I could see sorrow, fear and frustration on her eyes.

"I'll go now." She said but my reflex was to fast so I grabbed her wrist immediately.

"I'll take you home. It's dark now and it's harmful. Kaja." I said and grab a cab for us.

When we're on our way, I texted my mom to tell the elders that I'm with Sujeong so that they would not worry anymore. I was about to take a nap when a heavy thing fell on my shoulder. I glanced on it and I saw sleeping Sujeong. She really looks tired and weak so I arranged my sit properly and guided her head to lean on my shoulder.

"Let build a new relationship between us Sujeong-ie." I whispered to her ear then I kissed her forehead.

---

We already arrived on our school dorm so I wake her up. She immediately gets up and arrange herself. I paid the cab then we hopped out of the car.

"Bye." She blankly said then she walks away.

"Sujeong-ssi!" I called and fortunately she turned around and faced me. I came closer to her then held her shoulder.

"Good night. Don't worry we'll help each other to stop this arrangement arasseo?" I said with a smile but she stared at me blankly.

"Uhmm good night, bye." I turned around to hide my disappointment to her response.

I took my first step when she speaks.

"Thank you." She said. I turned around and to my surprise she was already far from me. So I went to my room wearing a bright rectangular smile.

"This day will gonna be the start." I positively said to myself as I went to my bed and sleep.

___

Sorry for the long wait guys. I hope this one is good. Comment and Vote for the story. I wish I could have an inspiration to continue this. :(

But anyways I'll try to update this since I was busy in school from this day onwards. I'll try me best guys. Thanks you.