Chapter 2

Chris POV

But then 2 fine ladies stepped out the car. I felt my friend downstairs getting a little happy I had to think about naked old folks getting it on. That got rid of the problem fast. I called out to the girl that was driving.

"Excuse me shawty um I hate to be an ass but your parked in my space"

" Um I don't see ur name on the parking space" she then try to walk away. O hell nawl I aint having that.

"Um shawty my name is on that sign though. You see where it say Williams yea that's my last name shawty. This parking spot has been passed down from year to year by my family."

" O shit Im sorry, not. Im pretty sure u can find another spot"

" Lil girl u messing with my patience."

" Nigga who the fuck you calling a lil girl. Im old enough to rock yo world to were you'll be seeing stars when you cum."

" Is that all hoes think about having sex. If so that's a damn shame. Now can you please move yo car so I can go to class. "

"Nigga who you calling a hoe. I haven't fucked one nigga in this lifetime so get yo facts rights. And no since you wanna b an ass you can find another parking spot." then her ass walked off.

" O hell nawl bitch brang that ass here girl. I know you aint ignoring me, alright watch you car aint gone b here wen u get ready to leave."

I puled out my phone and called my cousin Tyler who owns a tow service. I told him the situation and he said he be here in 10 minutes. I said aight and found another spot. I had 2 minutes to get to my class and my class was at the back of the school. So instead of trying to haul ass to class I got my bag and walked to the attendance office to get my tardy slip. She was hella surprised to see me cause Im never late now my brother hes always late.

"Sweetheart y u late, u never late"

"Ms. High some girl took my spot and, we was outside arguing"

"Tell me you aint do nun stupid"

"I called Tyler to come tow her ugly car"

"Now Chris y would u do that."

"She had no right to steal my spot"

"Aight sweetie let me give u an excused slip and you can b on yo way"

"Thanks Ms. High"

"No problem sweetie. Where's CJ"

"O he walking"

" What he do now"

"messed with my alarm clock and had a girl in the house again"

"He aint gone never learn is he"

"Nope. See u later Ms. High"

"See u later"

I walked off to my first class of my junior year"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tayla POV

I woke up this morning at 7:30 jamming to Rhianna Needed Me. I was in a hella good mood. Nothing could kill my vibe. I went to my sister room to wake her up so we can go to school.

"Kay wake up"

"Tay leave me alone. Let me sleep."

"Kay wake up before I go get the bucket of hot water"

"O hell nawl Im up, Im up"

"Good go get ready"

I walked back to my room and did my hygine routine and I put on my clothes. I had on my high waisted shorts, with my Micheal Jordan 1992 shirt and my Olympic Retro 7's. If I say so myself I look fine. I went downstairs to see my mom cooking breakfast.