It was then that I took in the scene, watching as Yamato and the other humans in masks held off Meadthros. Their intelligence and agility no longer surprised me. The humans here were simply unique and astonishingly courageous.

"So," I smirked, giving Hatake and Naruto a devious look, "who's ready to actually start fighting?"

Kakashi shook his head in what I perceived as amused disbelief while Naruto pumped his fist in excitement.

Another splitting roar resounded as Helvetica swiped the enormous slug with his spiked, finned tail. Seemingly not prepared, the creature went sliding back toward the rows of trees, Tsunade struggling for equilibrium.

"Tsunade-sama!"

"Don't worry, Naruto. . . Linksys!" The dragon let out a tiny roar, my head snapping to the side to see him at the ready. "Vehemeh fevwoh!" (Level four.) Jumping as his body grew to an incredibly enormous size, he landed just in time to halt the large slug's slide into the trees, grunting as his claws dug into the earth for leverage. "Gaveh 'umah hemish!" (Give 'em hell!)

Seeing the side of his maw perk up a bit, I almost laughed at the sight of a dragon smirking.

"I-incredible." Hatake breathed in amazement, a rare expression of surprise on his face.

"That, my friend," I put a hand on his shoulder, "is a dragon." Giving a teasing wink, I turned away to focus on Meadthros. Seeing as Yamato had a form of Earth technique, he was giving Meadthros a run for his money with the help of the others. However, there were also many fallen humans.

Many had become pray to Helvetica's seemingly insatiable appetite.

"Hatake, Naruto," I addressed them as a plan formulated in my mind. I cursed myself for thinking it, but Naruto's words- him claiming he had my back- meant I had back-up. So I could finally go all out, "get the humans away from any stretch of water. I will take care of it from there." I demanded, watching as Tsunade ran toward us with her slug now gone.

"Elvinia, what are you going to do?" Naruto hesitantly asked. I knew what he was thinking. He had somewhat figured me out.

"I may be a fire type, but fire will not kill Meadthros. I didn't want to use my other techniques because I was under the sense I had no back-up if something went wrong, but I had forgotten where I was- I had forgotten who I underestimated last time." Not looking him in the face, I had no idea what he was thinking, but the waves of endearment wafting from him told me everything. He was happy.

"Elvinia. . ."

"However, that does not mean I hate any of you less. And yes, I wait for the day I can leave." I added, stubbornly crossing my arms and sending him a side glare.

"Well, then, let's hear your plan, Miss Mighty Elf." Her voice was as annoying as ever, my eyes closing in silent aggravation. I turned to see many more people present.

Some I recognized, others I hadn't met.

I recognized Ino, Choji, and Shikamaru among Sai, Sakura, Hinata, Shino, and Kiba as well. They had all gathered, Tsunade proudly standing before me.

"I need everyone away from any source of water connected to this fight. I have a way of killing him, but up until now, I avoided using it." I admitted reluctantly, averting my gaze from them all.

"Why not just use earth techniques? That's water's weakness, after all." Kiba butted in, letting the all too obvious be known. I sighed in aggravation.

"There are some things you humans don't quite understand about elves yet. We're born with a natural affiliation for one element," I began my rather quick explanation with my hand ablaze in fire, "I happen to be one with fire. However, any usage of another element can be highly detrimental to our bodies, not to mention the fact that it is harder to master other natures. And Earth, or any sort of flora and fauna technique for that matter, happens to be. . . my weakest affiliation." I added rather shyly, my cheeks hot in aggravation.