pt 17

School begins tomorrow
So super quick short chapter
I'm crying
#prayforme :'(

Eren pov

I looked down, stopped crying. He approached me after getting fully dressed.

"Eren....um....are you ok?"

I wipe my tears and smile through the pain. "Sure"

"Let's go have dinner" he helped me get up and we walked in the kitchen.

"Levi, I'll put my stuff in my room" I say picking them up.

He looks confused at me "I gave you a room?"

This hurts... "Yes....the first day I arrived"

"Oh" he gets back to cooking "sure go"

I leave the kitchen and go to my room, throw my stuff on the bed and lay down. "Ugh... I want to cry so bad". I search for some cigarettes in the drawers an light one. The smoke calms me down a bit... But it doesn't make me forget. How did this happen? We were almost there and all of a sudden! God, why?

"Eeereeen! Dinner's ready" he shouted. His voice... I just feel like I hate it. I just feel like I hate everything.

"....comin' " I leave the room and sit at the kitchen table.

"You look upset... I'm sorry for this thing' he sat in front of me. "I hope we'll get to the same relationship" and began eating.

I looked at the food, then at him and began eating. Took two bites and realized how shit this situation is and how Levi barely cares.

"Levi...." I get his attention.

He swallows "yeah?"

"You're such an asshole" I get up and go back to my room.

He didn't say anything but after a long time he knocked at my door. I open it slightly. "What?"

"Brat, if you talk to me like that again I'll kick you out of this household"

"Whatever, it's not like you can tell me what to do!" I try to close the door but he barges in.

"Eren I said you will be like my child! What's with this behavior?!"

"...and what, should I call you dad?"

"Yeah you should" he looked at me and approached. "I want to be closer to you" he grabbed both of my hands.

I looked at him "yeah...sure close"
I hugged him. He hugged me back. Maybe it's better like this.