pt 12

the thing is: on 27, 29 I have exams. They will decide my future. I am so stressed I can't even. Fuck my life. I will not update utility then. Please bare my chaotic lifestyle. Thank you for appreciating this story.

Levi pov

*phone ringing*

"....what a way to wake up"

It's Connie......

"6 o'clock, like.. REALLY?!"

"I am so very sorry Levi but something that is strange and horrible happened and I had to call you beacause I don't know what to do and Sasha disappeared and I found a dead body in the bathroom and I -"

"JESUS, breathe boy. Calm down now, breathe!" I could hear his light whinning. "I will come right now, just wait"

#on a roof, close to M's brothel#

"So, what do we do now?" A young blonde girl said.

".... do you think it ends like this?" A brown-haired man mumbled

"We should find a weaker spot. What do you say, Reiner?"

"Oh, shut up, I'm thinking about something else. We will stay here until he shows up."

"Then we follow him home?"

"Good idea!"

#back to Kodo-kai's headquarters#

Levi pov

"God, what is this?"

A mutilated woman body was hanging on the wall. Her legs were up, with a big distance between them, her blood stained clothes were torn and her hair cut messy.

Levi approached the body and revealed that girl's face. She had no eyes, but in her mouth there was a letter:

"Levi, our revenge for what you did."
Levi looked confused at the shaking Connie , then at the body, then at the disgusting looking letter, written with blood.

"What the actual fuck is this? Connie, is it 1st April, cuz this is not funny and you will have to clean!"

"HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!! Sasha disappeared and there's a dead body and there it's written with blood REVENGE and DESTROY HER LIFE and I can't even think about what horrible things they did to her and -"

But Levi wasn't listening, he was thinking about whose life did he destroy? ...he ruined many, but specifically whose?

"...did you EVEN observe that this girl has cigarette burns on her?"

...cigarettes... "GOD, CONNIE YOU ARE A GENIUS!!"

"...what?"

"These guys could be like... Some old friends"

"Friends?!"

Connie was desperately walking in circles in the room, while Levi was contemplating the meaning of all this with a calm expression.

"Yeah, I remember now. I had some friends back in the old dark days, they were my squad but we had a fight and well, shit happened. Maybe they want revenge for what I ....oh God..."

"What? WHAT IS IT?!"

"oh we are fucked...."

"Levi...please, imma gonna cry!"

"They are a bunch of bad guys: Ymir, Bertold, Annie and Reiner"

"Levi...I'm crying"

"...get in the car"

"What? Now?"

Levi looked at Connie with a troubled expression and got out of the room.

They both drove to M's brother and searched for any trace of the four.

"Levi, what am I supposed do find here?"

"I don't know...something unusual"

#on top of that building#

"That should be him" said Annie. "Guys! Come here!"

Reiner approached "Yeah, that's Levi, let's hide and follow him"

Levi and Connie leave that place to return to their homes. Annie and Ymir follow them while Bertold and Reiner go search for Mikasa for help.

#at some random jail#

"...why do you want to speak with me after all these years?" Mikasa says, looking at Reiner with tired eyes.

"We... just want revenge. We know what he did to you too and now it's a good time to act. Not that you and us have a really good relationship either, but we have the same enemy, so maybe that will work."

"...again, what do you want from me?"

"Well, maybe you know something about him that we don't."

"Nope, don't think so"

Reiner looked at Bertold. He brought a large bag on a table near them and opened it. Some jewellery was shining and a lot of dollars were neatly arranged.

Mikasa looked at the bag, then at Reiner. A short answer followed: "He's got a someone he loves...very much"

"How do we find that someone?"

"His name is Eren. They live together"

Bertold called the girls and informed them about Eren.

"What about Levi? Do we take him too?"

"No, just hit him hard enough to sleep while you steal his boyfriend"

#meanwhile, at Levi's house#

Levi pov

I open the door, a dead silence welcomes me.

"Eren? Where are you?"

I hear something behind me.
I pull out my gun and quickly turn.

Something hits me in the head and it gets dark.