pt 16

...we're close to 300 votes....
I'm happy.... .-.

Eren pov

Levi finally left. It was hard to endure the silence and tension but I have to show him that I'm something he should treasure :<

But...now I feel so alone. Connie and Sasha will get married and I'm so happy for them. But, even if Armin comes almost daily, Krista and Petra too, I feel lonely.

-next day, when Armin visits him- third person pov

Armin entered the room, said hi to Eren and Connie and sit next to Eren's bed.

"Are you better?" Said coconut while he took Eren's hand.

"...yeaaaah....noooo" Eren looked down.

"What? But...you're wounds seem to be healing fast, and I bring you your favourite food everyday" Armin raised his voice, trying to get Eren's attention.

"Armin" Eren shook off Armin's hand "I miss him"

The blonde one looked down, sad "why can't it be me....?"

"Armin...no please don't be sad. It's just that he is more manly."

Armin began to cry.

"Tsk. Armin! Be a man for once in your life and accept that I've fallen for someone else!"

Armin looked up "Sure..." Wiped his tears "You're right Eren.... He's a better man than me." He smiled.

"A-Armin, why are you mad? Are you jealous? Omg,you-" Eren began.

"No. Shut up. I don't need your words... they are too fake" He got up and left, with no more words.

The whole week passed quickly, without Armin and the others around. Just Eren and the window and the wedding plans for Sasha and Connie. It was boring, but the love for Levi and the hope for arriving home made the time fly.

Levi pov

-2nd day after returning home

Ok, so let's see.
2 weeks ago....I met Connie and Sasha, and destroyed Miss M's brothel, and rescued a kid.

That kid.... Was a boy.
And he was called... Eren?

Yeah, Eren. Cool. Ok.

Did something happen with him? I don't.... Think so, since when have I been interested is little children anyway.

Now let's get to my daily life of a yakuza.

-a week later, when Eren arrives at Levi's house
Eren pov

"Whaaaa, finally home" I smile and approach the door.

I put my year on the entrance door, of course music was loud and clear.

I knock but no one answers, so I open it myself.

"Levi~ I'm home!" I shout.

No answer, maybe he left the house. Eh, whatevs. I put my bag on the couch and go upstairs, to his room.

As I get closer I hear some words and nasty sounds....is Levi touching himself? I giggle at the thought of catching him do it.

"Aaaah~ yes, harder" I hear him.

"Oh, babe, you're so soft, ngh so good Levi" and another man's voice.

I freeze. Who is Levi with? I approach the door quicklier, ignoring the moans that were getting louder.

"Nghhh, I'm gonna-"

I open the door.

Levi was under a blonde, well built man.

"Who are you?" That man looked at me and said.

"Levi's boyfriend." I respond.

"That's bullshit!" Levi said, confused.

"I don't know you, get out of my house!" He shouted at me.

My heard broke that second.
Tears were falling from my eyes.
"Levi...it's me, Eren"

"Eren.....the kid I saved from Miss M?" He got up and tried to get dressed up.

"Yeah....don't you remember me?" I said, getting closer.

"No....um....Erwin, I'll call you. Thanks for today" then the man got dressed, kissed my Levi and left.

I fell on the floor, crying. He approached me. I could see his beautiful body.... All of it.

"Look Eren, I can't remember the past 2 weeks. I can't remember you."

I looked him in the eyes, wiping my tears.

"But I'll take care of you like you're my child" said Levi, expressionless.

".....like I'm your child you say." I smiled "we were something else, Levi" I cry even louder.