pt 4

Eren pov

It didn't really happen much since I came here. I talked with Krista, argued with Mikasa and well, fucked a lot of men. Armin called me, and well, it was hard to lie him

(Armin) "Eren, where are you? Some guys are in front of your house and want to brake in...."

"Yeah, well, I kinda sold that house..."

"Okeeey, but where will you live?"

"I ...um...they gave me a roo-an apartment...here, in the neighbourhood...Yeah"

"Eren...who are 'they'?"

"Um...the guys who hired me"

"Oh, cool, what's your job?"

"It's...complicated"

"...if there's something wrong please don't hesitate to-"

"No, no, I'm ok"

"Than can I come to visit?"

"Not really."

"But Ereeen, please, I'll do anything, I argued with my parents and they wouldn't let me in"

"Armin...I..I can't"

"Why not? Aren't we best friends? What's with you?"

"I TOLD YOU I CAN'T!"

"...fine, I'll ask these guys where you stay!"

"Armin no-"

*Armin closes the conversation*

Aaand, now I am waiting for him to call back, or to enter the brothel in tears screaming my name... I hope Mikasa can handle it...

"I'm sorry Armin"

"You should say it twice..."

I rise my head to see Armin standing in front of me. My eyes get watery and so his. We hug and I apologize again.

"Armin..."

"They told me everything"

"...ok"

"I'm really sorry for you Eren. But this is all I could do" In that moment a girl comes from the outside of the room.

"Hi, I'm Petra" she greets me them shakes my hand. "I will be your psychologist." She smiles.

"I'm Eren" I say with the minimal interest.

A psychologists....this could help me. She will be another person that could help me escape.

After a short talk with Armin he left without Petra.

"Can we talk a little bit now?" Said she, taking a seat

"Sure."

"Well, Eren, how do you feel about this radical change in your life?"

How I feel about it? Really? It's disastrous! I had so much money and now every man or woman can fuck me. I feel disgusting and I can't even think how I will be able to live tomorrow...but, I can't tell her this, we just met. I mean, it's not really bad, I got used to it...

"Fine" I responded

"So you don't feel repulsed?"

"Of course I do...but I get used to it"

"If you'll continue to lie me, how could I help you?"

"..you have to realize that it's my first time talking to someone about this and it makes it harder because it's the first time I've met you"

"Okay, how can I get you to trust me?"

"It takes time.... Let me get used to you at least one week..."

"Yeah, sure, I understand your situation..."

After that she left. This conversation really didn't help me.

What was her name again?

A/N: you'll have to bare with this cuz I had to present Petra. I will start now the part in which I tell you about Connie and Sasha, then the rest of the characters will be presented gradually, along with the action.