pt 10

Eren pov

"Maybe it's bigger"

Ah, you're so wrong my love! I crawl next to the angry Levi and grab his foot.

"You are so wrong my love.... I don't care about Armin"

"Whatever. Like i care about who you fuck" Levi shook me off and I fell on the wet floor, stained with my tears.

Levi turned his banck to me and said: " I was expecting more from you"

No, no no please don't do this.
I want you
Don't ignore me

...please?

I approached one more time Levi and touched his trousers with the tip of my fingers. "Tell me what to do to please you" I whispered. A long moment of silence filled just with my silent excitement. "Get on your knees"

I executed and opened my mouth. He took of his belt and holded it in half. "You make me cum and I'll spare your ass, takes you more than I want, you'll sleep outside." He looked at me and leaned. I unzipped his trousers and touched his pants. Here is all I want now, I bit the top of the boxers and pulled them off slowly.

His immensity dropped from his pants. I began to breathe heavily just thinking of it in my mouth. I touched it delicately with my fingers, salivating. He lifted his hand, but hesitated so I looked at him with pleading eyes. He nodded and I begun licking it with the tip of my tongue. I covered it in saliva, the liquid slowly dripping on my chin. He grabbed my head and pulled my hair. A cocky grin was lightening his face. I moaned slowly. He bit his lip and pushed his hard member in my creamy mouth. He let go of my hair and I begun moving my head. I tried to get it out to breathe, but he thrusted in me more and from such violence I begun to cry. He smiled and panted lightly. I was moving my head as quickly as I could, massaging the rest of the member that couldn't fit in. With a little gaze I saw the pleasure on his face and everything got me more exited. I wanted to feel good too. With one hand I approached that area, slowly touching it, then groping it tightly. I moaned loudly. He saw me and, for this incompetence he lifted the belt in his hand and hit my ass. I took his out of my mouth, my face being covered in tears and saliva. He slapped me. I looked at him, Levi was so angry. No...please not now...

"I...I-"

"Out"

I begun to cry harder, but silently, barely breathing. I crawled to the entrance and got up to open the door. I looked back one more time: Levi was looking at the floor, lightly gripping the belt. The spring light was reflecting in a tear that fell from his eyes.

I stepped on the cold grass. Tiny liquid rubies were falling from my wounds. I walked a bit to lay under a blossomed tree with cotton candy pink flowers. I looked up at the sky: the same dark blue from that day, the day we first met.