pt 14

Levi pov

"Connie, stop the car!"

Connie did as he was told then looked at me, clearly troubled.

"Here is the place" I said then got out of the car. I walked one meter then heard a gunshot.

Connie got out of the car holding an armsel stricker and I took my AK 47.

"I'll kill all of them if they touched my Eren!" I whispered and started to run towards the big entrance of a building in ruins.

#inside the building#

"ARE YOU FUCKING NUTS??? WHY DID YOU SHOOT HIM?!?!"

Eren coughed and split some blood on the floor, glaring at Annie.

"...he was noisy"

"You shot him? Oh my, a little brat triggered you, how lame" Ymir laughed.

"Guys I don't think it's the time to talk about this right now... This human is dying" Bertolt said, slightly scared while realizing the situation.

"Meh, fuck it" Annie threw the gun on the floor and lit a cigar. "I'll go get a drink"

"You ain't going anywhere, we have to figure out what we're gonna do with this guy" Reiner said, turning to her.

Annie showed him the middle finger and continued walking.

"God...I hate he-"

Levi bursts in.

"Levi!!" Eren screamed happily.

Points the gun at Reiner "Wanna blow your brains?" and begins the shooting.

"SHIT! GET DOWN!" Reiner shouts, flips a table and  gets behind it.

"Connie, get to Eren!" Levi covered him as he was dragging Eren to a safer place.

"REINER GIVE ME THE MINIGUN!"   Ymir  gets undercover and takes the minigun.

"Now we're talking!" She attacked Levi.

He quickly got behind a wall. "Fuck...WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?"

"YOUR DEATH CERTIFICATE!" Reiner laughed while pulling a gun.

Reiner and Bertolt began shooting Levi, who was trying to switch covers to get to Eren and Connie.

"Here, this will help ya" Connie gives Eren a knife "cut the ropes while I cover you"

"Thank you..." Eren gets the knife and begins cutting the ropes.

Bertolt took a grenade and threw it on Levi.

It exploded right next to him, hurting the others too.

"AAAGH FUCK! I can't see clear... My leg...fuck" Levi laid on the wall, breathing heavily.

"LEVI! DO YOU SURRENDER NOW?" Ymir laughed.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!?!?" Levi screamed.

"Oh for fucks sake!" Connie said annoyed and shot Ymir right in the chest.

She fell on her knees, her blood overflowing. "You... CUUUUUNT"
She screamed her last words while shooting Connie in his stomach and arm.

"LEVI!!!!!" Reiner shouted. But when he got out of the cover, he got shot right in the head by Levi.

"You bitches hurt my men again, I'll hang your organs on my door" Levi spot some blood on the floor and approached Bertolt.

"Fuck! REINER!!"

"I don't know where's the fourth bitch, but right now, you are all dead" Levi said calmly while shooting Bertolt in his heart.

"Levi, Eren is bleeding very much" Connie was carrying Eren in his arms.

"Uuuugh" Eren mumbeled half-dead.

"Let's get to the car"

The three of them were close to the exit, when Annie entered the back of the room with a cocktail.

She quickly took the minigun and shoot them.

"RUN!" Levi shouted.

"Shit, I gotta get them!" Annie ran after them and began chasing their car.

She pushed the other car while shooting and breaking its windows.

"Levi, I'll drive, you shoot her!" Connie was trying to keep his calm and concentrate on the driving.

"Ok" Levi turned to Annie's car and shoot one of her wheels.

Her car stooped in a tree and lost the others' car.

"Ah, finally we lost her..." Levi said, looking at Connie.

"Levi... I don't feel well" Eren said, almost fainting.

"Uugh, yeah... Connie please..."

"I'm heading to the hospital" Connie tried to calm them.

After a while they arrive at the hospital. And by the end of the day they got a room too.

"Levi...." Eren looked at Levi.

"Yeah..."

"Thank you for saving my life"

"...hah, you would be dead without me" Levi smiled.

"Yeah..."

"And I would be dead inside if I didn't have you" Levi looked Eren in his eyes.

Levi approached him and leaned in his head for a kiss. Eren looked at him,but could't do it.

"Goodnight Levi" and he turned his back to him.