pt 5

Levi pov

"Oyabun, we brought you the ones who sold the drugs"

I turn to see two of my men and two tied, a girl and a boy. Both were trying to escape, but they couldn't of course. I approached and looked the girl right in the eyes

"...Let me GO!" she said with anger

"No..." I responded and grabbed her face with one hand "why should I? You're such a beauty, I could sell you with good money"

"NO, no, please, mister...forgive her. Let's talk" the boy said

With a sign I told my subordinates to follow me with those two. When we arrived in my office I untie them and let my man leave.

I take a seat in my armchair and let them stay on the couch. "So, tell me your names, kids"

"We are NOT kids!" The girl said with a rude tone.

So I pointed the gun at her and glared "if you raise your voice with me one more time I'm going to paint my wall with your brains." I smile and she shuts her moth and changes her expression into a submissive one.

"We are really sorry to make you problems. Now, I'm Connie and she is Sasha."

"You're selling drugs?"

"Yes, but, we can sell anything..."

"Good, tobacco will be fine, Nah?"

"Yes...it's alright"

"Hm. Oi, Sasha, calm down now, you don't need to raise your voice, but I'm not gonna eat you. I am older than you for shure, so you are kids, very useful ones."

She raised her head " But, mister....aren't you going to sell us?"

"Mmm, not really"

Both of them looked at me with curiosity, not saying a word.

"Do you have a family or place to stay?"

"Nmm...not really. But we sleep in front of blocks. Our parents died and we met in an orphanage. We both are 17, and 4 years of school. We've been selling drugs for 5 years now... This is our living"

"So you have nothing to return to..."

"Y-yeah...so what?" He seemed to not understand the obvious situation.

"From now on, guys, you will be a yakuza, and you'll work for me"

"Oh...um, but..."

"I will provide you a home and a loving family here in Kodo-kai" I smiled warmly.

Their faces became brighter and the girl hugged the boy "R-really sir?"

"Yeah...but, you could call me oyabun or...Levi"

They jumped in happiness and entwined their hands. I smiled and they bowed to me, still not believing it wasn't all a dream.

"Now, we have to plan something"

I put a map on the table and take out a pen.

"What's this Levi?" They asked.

"We gotta kill some hookers tonight"