pt 6

Levi pov

"Today we have to get the work done!" I tell my men. Sasha and Connie were behind me, wondering about what's happening. I climb on a chair and start talking:

"As you know, we posses many many things, institutions and societies. Today, because Miss M. didn't pay her rent, we have to go get it. But, y'know, she hasn't been paying the rent for 5 months now, begging me to take the rent in services, not money. So we will go get our services" I smile and get off the chair. I call Sasha and Connie and tell them to get a car and wait for me there.

* in the car w/ Sasha and Connie

"Do you have any idea what are we going to do, Sasha?"

"Nope, I hope we will not have to kill someone or stuff like that"

"...Yeah." the boy looked at the window

"Connie...."

Connie looks at her with a troubled expression and asks "Hm?"

"I....I'm really scared. Now that we changed our home, style and well....everything, will we be able to be together? I really don't want to lose you" tears were appearing in the corners of her eyes.

The boy took her hand and touched her cheek, kissing her on the head lightly. The girl smiled at him and they kept staring at in each other's eyes.

"Whacha guys doin?" *Levi suddenly burst in the back of the car.* "Do I interrupt?"

"...no Levi, you didn't" Sasha says sarcastically.

"Well then, I'm glad cuz I gotta give you something" I (Levi) hand them two guns. They look surprised...did they expect picking flowers or something?

"Leviiii....we will have to kill?" Sasha asked me

"Connie start driving, we gotta arrive there quickly. It's on the 35th street, north from here. It's called Kijami."

*after they arrive at Kijami ( if you have forgotten what Kijami is, check pt 3)

"Okay guys, let's enter peacefully, and we'll see what happens" I smile and lead them inside the church.

"Heey~ Miss Mmmm, where are you?" The prostitutes hide scared and M appears from her office.

"Mister Ackerman...w-what a pleasure...how could we help you?" Mikasa (Miss M) came all dressed in black, with a little red ribbon. Her stunning appearance was shadowed by her scared expression, that showed the realization of the moment, and the power to anticipate what was going to happen.

"Well, my dear M, I came to collect my 'services' "

"Yes...we have the best in the city, you know that, right? It's everything I have, so I put my best in it." She smiled scared.

"Yeah, so... How much is it worth?" I asked her directly

"What...?"

"Every hooker...how much is it worth?"

"Mister Ackerman, please, you can't take everyone!"

"As long as I recall, you have to pay me, so I will buy every call girl in here"

"Levi, no, please! No...this is everything I have..." She begun crying.

I approached her and pulled out a gun "You have your brain in place... So if you want to keep it, let me pass and give me your best material"

She nodded and led the way, while I told my man to make a mess out of those girls

"Show me the M ranked" I tell her while we enter her office

"The M ranked haven't changed since last time" she said calmly, with a sad voice

"Eeeh? Really? Mmm, then the N ranked?" I said

"Well, we have some that climbed in rank to N and someone who just arrived"

"Show them to me"

Mikasa calls someone on the phone and commands to bring her a coffee, along with the girls. Then she mentioned a boyish name too....

After a while a short group of girls entered. There was a boy too, a rent boy. All the girls were stunning and confident, but the boy was shy; all the girls had beautiful asses and big breasts, but the boy was short and skinny; all the girls presented themselves with a sexy voice, and the boy....he didn't even speak.

"Hey, what's your name?" I ask him.

"E-Eren" he responds.

I look at him deep in his emyes for 1 second, and see something.

I call Connie to tell him the new orders

" Hey, I made a decision...

Burn the place"

A/N: This could have taken 1 hour to write...If I wouldn't have found the history of anal sex on Wikipedia.....

....I regret nothing