pt 2

Levi pov

After they left I turned and went with them so I could get a car and see what's new around.

I pass by many "unusual" things everyday, from simple robbery to organized murder, from sex in the park to dealers who do their work in the dark allies. But nothing impressive. Just everyday stuff for a yakuza. But...it's really strange how just we have eyes to see the meaning behind the appearances, the origins of these people. Because you aren't born a bad guy, you become one, because of various reasons. And not just with the bad behaviour, with character in general. We are born the same, but life, family, decisions and circumstances change us. And like that, everything can fall apart in less than seconds.

Eren pov

Me and Armin are best friends, even tough he's a crybaby and a big loser, I can still rely on him more than on others. So, because today my parents aren't going to be home he will stay over and we'll watch Netflix, and who knows, maybe I teach him some porn :3

"E-Eren, are you sure I can stay over? I.. I mean, I don't want to-"

"Arm out, I already told you that you can stay or come to my house wherever you like" I smiled and looked at him.

He looks at me angrily and says "Stop calling me Arm out!"

Then we get in the bus and arrive home in a short time. I open the door of my house, a 5stars apartment on the 7th floor of the biggest block in Nagoya. A true beauty. I let Armin enter first them I lock the door. He gasped and looked around curiously. "Its so big!" He said. "Like my dick" I whisper.

"So, what do you want to eat?" I ask him.

"Hmmm, nothing in particular"

I think a bit about what should I cook, then I ask him if ramen is ok. He agrees and I start cooking. I begin to wash the vegetables, to boil the noodles and chop the meat.
Armin went outside to play with the dog, Jean. When I finished the ramen I called Armin and we started eating.

"Hey, Armin"

"Hm?"

"Are you a virgin?"

He spit what he was eating and looked at me with an angry expression then screamed "OF COURSE I AM!"

I laugh them continue eating.

When we finished he offered to wash the dishes. So I stayed at the table and admired his body. Even tough he was wearing large clothes I could see the lines of his slender pale torso through the white shirt. I approached and hugged him. He shuddered and looked at me. "Go on , I'm just hugging you" he turned back. I lowered one of my hands and slipped it under his shirt, touching his warm skin. "E-Eren" he whispered, but I continued and touched his nipple. "That's my- EREN!!" He whispered louder, but with the other hand I grabbed his little penis :3. "Aaah~" he moaned softly. I put my hand in his pants and gave him a handjob, and with the other hand I unbuttoned his shirt. Armin trembeled and moaned again, so I knew he was about to cum. He turned and I saw his blushing face "Eren~ please~" that was it!
I turned his whole body and undressed his Lower half. "Ah! W-wait!" I grabbed his croach and licked it, stroke it then begun sucking it. He grabbed my head and moaned until he came. I got up an begun the preparation. While he was still breathing heavily, I begun massaging and licking his nipples and sticking fingers in him. "Aaah~ Eren, no, not there". The hole got bigger and bigger until it was enough. I grabbed him and put him on the table. He thought it was over and laied down. But I unzipped my trousers and begun the real thing. First, he didn't really minded me, but when I begun thrusting in him, he arched his back and moaned lusty.

Right before I came the furniture begun shaking, then the bigger stuff, then the whole apartment. "Eren, what's happening?" Armin said scared. The earthquake was really quick, but powerful, many of the stuff in the house broke.

After it ended I kissed the shaking terrified Armin and said calmly "We're safe here, stay calm"

"But, Eren....where are your parents?"

...in Inakawa, an old building. I suddenly remember, they could be in danger! I paniched, I turned on the tv.

" The earthquake ended with some buildings destroyed. One of these is the Inakawa business centre..."

Where my parents are!

"We still don't know about any survivors and we don't expect any sign. The building is in complete ruins and there were 10% chances of survival. The whole community feels sorry for theyr family lost"

I fall on my knees, there couldn't be! I ...I don't have money or anything without them. I don't have anything without them!! What do I do?

" Everything was so fun until now, why do I have to lose everything... In a matter of seconds?" I whispered when Armin hugged me.

I begun crying...what do I do?