"Yeah I'm fine. Just thinking." I answersed flately. I am really tired. I went to bed really late and woke up at four a.m. and this baby is taking all of my energy.

"You sure? You've been acting preoccupied lately." He stated.

"Yeah I promise I'm fine. Just tired." I answered and got up. I grabbed his hand and walked out of my office, closing the door behind me.

"Lunch?" Ross asked.

"Sure why not?" I said. Even though Ross left the office he still comes around everyday. Max is thinking about leaving also but I basically begged him to stay just until this baby is born. He seemed like it was a reasonable deal so he agreed.

"Give me five minutes!" Red yelled from his office. We all groaned and sat down. I leaned my head on Max's shoulder and closed my eyes. Right now this is the most comfortable position ever. I'll probably fall asleep to be honest.

"Hey." Max said quietly. I opened my eyes and realized we weren't in the office.

"Where are we?" I asked sitting up. We were laying on a big couch in some small place.

"The empty office." He answered. So we were still in the office. I did fall asleep. Why didn't he wake me up?

"What time is it?" I asked. I pulled out my phone and turned it on 3:00. I slept for 4 hours and Max said with me the whole time?

"You fell asleep on my shoulder. I tried waking you up but you were out. I told the guys to go without us chase I am going to stay with you to make sure you're okay." He answered my unanswered questions.

"Thanks Max. You didn't have to do that though." I stated.

"Um yeah I did. I'm your fiancé and a future father. I have to take care of what I love. From now one I have to protect you even more because your carrying another human being in you." He announced. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. I yawned and stretched.

"I'm still tired." I said disappointed.

"Maybe you should stay home tomorrow. Get some rest. I'll be there too if you need me. You can leave now if you want." He suggested.

"No I'll be for today I'll think about it tomorrow." I answered and stood up. I leaned on him as I lost my balance a bit. I regained composure and opened the door. Max put a blanket around me and I snuggled up to him. To be honest it's a lot colder out there then it is in here. I squinted as I walked out trying to focus my eyesight.

"Hey." Ross said as he walked by. He stopped and looked at me. "Are you okay? Were you crying?" He asked concerned. I shook my head in confusion.

"No. I just woke up." I corrected. He gave a quick nod and looked up at Max and walked away. That was quite weird. I should get used if his weirdness by now. I live with him so it shouldn't surprise me.

I yawned and closed my eyes. Max shook me and I popped them open. "I wasn't sleeping. My eyes just hurt" I said. It's true, my eyes do burn right now.

"Come on we are going home." He announced. I shook my head and unwrapped myself from him.

"No. I'll stay home tomorrow. Just let me stay for the rest of the day. I need to finish some things and we can leave early if you want but I'm staying right now. Okay?"

"Yes ma'am. If you fall asleep again. We are going home. Love you." He said and kissed my forehead. I rolled my eyes and walked away. I opened my office door and walked in. I sat down on my chair and started working.

An hour later I sat back in my chair and opened Twitter. I haven't been on it for a couple days because Max changed my password. I don't know why but I begged him to give me the password. He wouldn't so I found another way to get it and that's classified information. I final got it this morning and never got the chance to log back in. Until now.