8. Tough Kookie (Nah)

I am sleeping.

Yes. It's not only Suga hyung who loves to sleep. I wanna rest too and take good care of my health.

"@#%%-$()"
"13+$&@'7+))0@0"
"Hahahaha-#%@%1-#"

Ughh noises. Can't sleep.

I stepped out of the room to see who are those people who are noisy.

I saw jimin and taehyung swirling around jungkook as our maknae was using his laptop.

"Yah, HYUNG!  Stop it already." Jungkook complained and Jimin hugged jungkook and leave the boy in peace.

However, taehyung won't stop bothering jungkook.

Why am I watching this? I'm tired. I need to sleep. Hobi deserve some sleep!

But.

It is a really rare opportunity to see taehyung and jungkook alone together. Does that even make sense? Ugh. Bare with me, Hopie is sleepy.

"Jungkookaaahhh" taehyung snuggled in Jungkook's arm. As if he was pretending to be a pet animal wanting some affection. Kyyyyoooootttt~

Jungkook pat Taehyung's head
"What a needy hyung."

Oohhh~ our manly maknae! I almost fall for him. Hahaha kidding. I ship myself to no one. I am armys hope.

I ship myself to tinashe. I'm a tinashe trash oml. Hahaha

I continued watching from our room when jimin's head suddenly pop in front of mah neck.

"What are you doing hyung?" This boi was too short i didn't notice him.

"Peeking (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) " i said to him. But he just get inside our room and get a blanket.

"Hyung... I'm gonna sleep." I should sleep too but... Taekook oh my gad my heart is... Oh my gad.

"Wait, where are you going? I thought you will sleep?" I asked jimin since he was standing beside me holding a pillow and a blanket.

"Uhh... Suga hyung is quite needy these days. He said he can't sleep well. Soo.." Jimin said as he stared down the floor.

Ohhh what is this!!!!  I hugged jimin and patted his head. What a good boy. Looks like my ship is sailing really well!

He on the other hand flicked my hand. "Aiish hyung! Stop!" He said as he ran to the next room.

***

You know what I notice? Jungkook is really manly and tough. If he doesn't want things, he will bluntly say it to us. But...

I think he has a soft spot to Taehyung. Am I the only one who feels it? Maybe because we talked while he was drunk.

It was a fine morning to watch some rapmon's porn. Hahaha I'm kidding. I don't watch those.

Well... Not in the morning.

But anyway, Taehyung was goofing around again. We are in a basketball court. Since the hyungs want to play.

I will be the referee because I'm very loser in this game. Remember AHL episodes? Oh my gad the dark past.

We are still waiting for our hyungs. Jimin decided to fetch them coz they are taking too long.

Jungkook was lying the a foam bed. While Taehyung and I were playing catch with the big ass ball. You know one of those balls your momma use in yoga? That's it.

I don't want to be sweaty so I decided to stop playing for a while. BUT TAEHYUNG DID SOMETHING.

He Kicked the huge ball towards the sleeping Jungkook. Of course he was chased down by the maknae. He Looks legit pissed. He even dropped his phone while running.

I walked towards our things to drink some water and call Jimin. What is taking them so long?

After a few minutes talking with Jimin, I turned around and decided to go and lay for a while were Jungkook was sleeping earlier. BUT.

I saw Jungkook and Taehyung already back and Taehyung was snuggling Jungkook. what is this!? I thought Taehyung's gonna get rekt!

Ahhh... This boi... Has really a soft spot to his V Hyung.

Well, this ship is slowly sailing.

-End-