5. I'm in love with an alien

Hello everyone, I'm J-hope. I really busy these past few days because I am helping to finish our new choreography. I hope you'll like it!

It was such a bliss seeing one of my ships sailing quiet smoothly. Namjin. However, my Yoonmin has no progress at all. Yoonmin looking all cool with everything while silently watching Jimin flirt with Jungkkok, Aish! That poor little man full of sweg.

Aside from those two... I can see that Jungkookie and Taetae are really close these past few weeks. Jungkook is always harsh for Jiminie but when it comes to Taetae, it seems like he has a soft spot for him.

I just got home all sweaty from practicing the new steps that I will teach to them. Me, being J-hope, immediately go to the bathroom and clean myself up. I am a very clean person. Squeky clean!

I was the only one at the dorm. Looks like everyone has work to do. I was watching some clips in my laptop when JK and TaeTae came back. They look like drunk, swirling around the dorm when they got in. I as the very responsible Hyung asked them what happened.

"Are you guys drunk?" I asked them.

"YES!!!~" Taehyung and JK said in unison. Oh no this is bad! I texted Jin what time will he be back and he said that his photoshoot might take long this time since they are waiting for the best weather and scene.  Ohhh thank the heavens.

I should do something about this two.

"Wash yourself up! You guys reek of alcohol! Kookie! You're not supposed to drink yet!" Tae laughed at this as he gets his towel.

"But Hoppie Hyuuuung!~ I'm 20 nowww!" 

"Yeah, he's 20 now! Let's go party! Turn up!!!~" V said as he enters the bathroom.

J-hope the J-hero your angel's mission for tonight: "Makanaes should be sleeping."

Jungkook and I sits in the dinning area as he waits for his turn to bathe.

'Kookie, why did you let yourself get drunk with V?" I asked him

"Cos I... Like Tae-Hyung!~" Kookie said. EH!? He like him? as in like like ship sailing worthy? Ehhh... this might get interesting!

"Are you saying that you're inlove with V?" I asked him once again. This kid is obedient when his drunk. not like when his in his normal state. 

"Yesh!~ V-Hyung is the best! I'm in love with him. I can go crazy if he want me to!" That's the brightest smile I ever saw in Jungkook's face.  Awww!~ This kid!

V got out of the bathe and danced around the kitchen while I told Jungkook to go take a bath.

"Taetae, let's play a game!" I said to V.

"I want games!" 

"Whoever sleeps first will dream of rabbits in the moon tonight!" I said and V immediately go to his bed and sleep. One down. Now it's Jungkook's turn.

Well, it was easier to Kookie coz when he got out of the bath, he said that he was sleepy. so I have no worries!

Since everyone is not yet home, I decided that I should sleep too. Everyone is getting late today.

I woke up in the middle of night. My throat is soo dry, I need water. I walk past to the sleeping taehyung only to see that Jungkook is sleeping beside him. Aww!~ These two are so cute! I throw jungkook's laundry in his bed so that there will be a good reason why he was sleeping in taehyung's bed. 

  Looking at them made me sleepy again so I slept with my new ship sailing siletly

  Looking at them made me sleepy again so I slept with my new ship sailing siletly... VKOOK :D 

-End-