7. Mine

A.N: Obviously, I died this august because of Min Yoongi. It's the reason why I've been away. :)

***

You know what's up? ISAC 2016!! YEEAAHH!

Unfortunately, Taehyung cannot join us this year because he has work to do. :(

"Don't be sad. It's alright Jungkook, we can call Taehyung during our free time." I said to him. Seeing him sad and not that fired up is quiet a scene.

He looked at me with weird eyes. "What are you talking about Hyung? Aish! I forgot he was drunk during our conversation about his feelings with Taehyung!

"I mean are you not sad that we are not complete this year?" I try to find a way our of my mess.

"Ohh.... Of course I do. But It can't be helped. V Hyung has work." He smiled really bright.

One more thing is that Jimin and Jungkook became comfortable with each other. Jungkook is not throwing Jimin at places anymore unlike before. Jimin also kept his distance check since he thinks Yoongi Hyung might be jealous or something.

Are they good now? I don't know. All I know is that they are now back at talking with each other.

"Hey, we're off!" Rapmon said to us.

"Take care guys!" It was Jin Hyung this time. They will participate in Futsal. It will not be held in the gymnasium so.. they need to go ahead of us.

We bit each other good byes and they were off.

Jungkook and I are waiting for Jimin and Yoongi Hyung since they are still not done preparing their things.

"Hyung..." -Jungkook

"eh? What is it Kookie?" I was not actually paying attention. I'm playing in my phone.

"I felt that Yoongi Hyung became closer to Jimin lately." He said while smiling. Is there something I don't know here Jungkook?

I stoped playing EXO run and looked at him.

"Well... Yeah I think so too. What do you think?"  I asked Jungkook.

"Okay Hyung, this will be our little secret okay..." Jungkook said to me holding his pinky finger out.

We made a pinky promise.

"About a month ago or so... I went home from work but no one is around except Yoongi Hyung."

Jungkook started. Ohh~ I was not around? Maybe I was doing some work too! I need details Jungkookahh!!!! Spill it to me!!

"Hyung was really drunk at that time. And then..." I was anticipating what will happen.

"And then he punched me." Jungkook said laughing.

Wait what?!! I was taken a back by the story. Jungkook was punched by Yoongi why?