2. Notice me Hyung

Jungkook and V are in to some weird things lately and I don't want to join them. That Alien is affecting the brain of our Maknae. The other hyungs had a fight and the other one is always sleeping so I was stucked with Jimin ahh!!! My Bias! <3 Though he does not have jams and likes Suga Hyung to notice him (Which will not happen kekeke)  I really like Jimin.

We hang around far away from the aliens because V needs more attention from our mom and we let Kookie handle it. We are the best Hyungs! yeaahh!

"Hobie, I just want Suga Hyung to notice me." Jimin said while we are shopping. Dad and Mom went to a date so we are the one who is shopping today. Well, SInce they had a fight.

This bitch blind? Of course he will never notice you. He's like, always sleeping! "It's okay Chim Chim... I'm here for you." I hugged him but he strangled me "I don't someone who is uglier than me" He said

This guy is really ungrateful! But since I'm stuck with him, I must bear with this for a while.

"You want Suga hyung to notice you right?" A smaug face was plastered in me. Jimin's face brighten up and said that  was right. kekeke I know what to do Jimin don't cha wurry!

"You know that you're my bias right?" 

"And what about that?" JImin said.

"Just do what I do to you!" I said to him and he looked at me with disgust! "eww no. you gay all over me!" He stopped and think. Smaug face was still plastered in my face. 

I think he get it now. "I see what where this going hyung! You are a genius!" He said and left me in the store with all the grocery bag. This bitch.

When I got home, Eomma and Rapmonie was still not around and I'm back with all this noisy people! As the eldest son of this K-pop family I must act mature and take care of them while our mom and dad are away.

"Kids we're ho- WTF happened in this house!" It was Jin hyung oh gosh we're in trouble!

The house was a chaos. all the dirty laudries was scattered on the floor and Suga Hyung was rolled in a blanket while Jimin is hugging it. V and Kookie wasted bottles of cream and balloons was all over the place.

"I'm so proud of you guys"  Rapmon said which earned a glare from Jin.

"Oh no!!! Who's idea was this!" Rapmon suddenly bursts into anger. This Hyung is so Bipolar I swear. 

We all pointed at V because he do weird things on a daily basis so yeah.

"My condoms!!!!" Rapmon said as he pops all the balloons. OH shiieeeet! I didn't notice it because I having so much with this Alien and maknae!!!

Suga woke up and saw Jimin was hugging him but he did not care. All week long, Jimin tried to get Suga Hyung's attention but he failed. He was always dissed off by Hyung. Poor Jimin, but that's what he get for bullying me too much! kekeke

I was on my way to the bathroom when I saw Jimin hugging Suga hyung and saying that he really loves him

I was on my way to the bathroom when I saw Jimin hugging Suga hyung and saying that he really loves him. I of course, hid near them.

"Fvck off, I'm tired." Hyung said ohh that poor cinnamon roll! I will halp hem!

J-Hero will give you powers to make Suga Hyung yours!

I  decided I must gave Jimin a sign for him to keep fighting for Suga hyung. I saw V and Jungkook playing with papers. Apparently they are helping Suga Hyung to write sweet small messages for our fans so I helped them. While helping them I wrote something for JImin but V is so clumsy that he toppled the table and the letters was scattered. Meanwhile, Suga and Jimin arrived to our working area and helped us in gathering all the papers. Jimin read one paper and with that, he said that he was over with Suga Hyung.

He put the papers he picked back to the table and left the premises. He said he will be in some work so he left. I look at the papers he picked and saw what he read earlier. 

"I LOVE YOU ARMY" -Min Yoongi

The poor Jimin must have felt heart broken, so I decided I should make him happy!

Days passed but Suga seemed not bothered that Jimin is not trying to get his attention anymore. Thou he steals glances to Jimin when he's awake.

"Jimin, I know how to get Suga's attention!" I beamed at him

"No Hyung. It's okay. I now a devoted Kookie Bias. JUNGKOOOOOK!!!!" He said and run towards kookie which hit him in the face. 

The cinnamon roll got tired of hyung's shit and decided he should like kookie instead! Oh God my ship is not sailing!!!

I was irritated by the turn of events so I stormed in my room but V was there coloring his hair so... NOPE.

I go back to the living room and saw Rapmon go out, looks like he also have some work to do. Which means, Mom's alone. 

Suga is sleeping at the dinning room and mom's not in the kitchen. Which means, he is in his room. I knocked and walked inside Eomma's room. 

"What's up man?" Jin hyung said to me and so, we talked about what happened between JImin and Suga Hyung and Jin hyung gave me one of the letters in Suga hyung's drawer. 

"I like Jimin but he doesn't like me."

I internally scream because if I scream loudly now, eomma will get mad and those little kids will go in this room! My ship is quietly sailing!!!! oh my gawd!!

But what do I do now? Jimin already stopped in trying to get Suga Hyung attention?

J-Hero knows what to do!

Next mission: Jealousy 101. I need to plan this thoroughly. 

-End-