3. Bitter Suga(r)

This is the hope of your life, J-Hope the J-Hero.

I am currently under planning my moves on how to make my ship sail because they are sinking in this past few weeks.

It's because the cinnamon roll open a new door and decided to love our Maknae more than his favorite hyung Suga.

We just got out from work and we are going to eat out somewhere downtown. This is my chance! Of course, Jin Hyung and Rapmon Hyung are sitting beside each other. V and is in the end table so that he will not cause too much damage. beside him is Kookie. I should st beside kookie!

But I was too late! Jimin already seated next to him! It's because I'm speaking to myself too much! The last two seats are besides rapmon and beside Jimin. The slow poke Suga who is still feeling sleepy is walking way too slow, so I took the seat beside dad.

Now Suga Hyung and Jimin are sitting together! Internal fanboy screams!!!

But something is wrong. Suga seems unnterested with the food and with the surroundngs. It's because Jimin is flirting with Jungkook and Jungkook was just eating his food. Meanwhile, V is in his own personal world doing god knows what.

I grab the camera and decided to film us while eating. Of course mom is eating like a monster while Dad is just chillin' while grilling his meat.

Suga is just eating.

"Kookie! Kookie! Gimme some of your food!" Jimin said and Jungkook  fed Jimin from his spoon!!! Oh no!!

I was looking from the camera and  saw Suga's bitch face like "Really? you're flirting with him while I'm here?" Suga suddenly eat fast and left. It was because Bang PD is calling him.

I failed again oh no! Meanwhile, Jimin super happy because Kookie feed him. aish! This senseless boy.

Now, we went back to practice first before we go to of our scheduled t.v show. I must keep in check my precious OTP.

after practice, I once again filmed us but I saw something. The Alien's hand is touching Jimin's shoulders and near them is Suga Hyung.

Ohhhh the displeased eyes of Suga

Ohhhh the displeased eyes of Suga. He's getting really jealous here. It's already twice or thrice in a row. Jimin should stooop!!!

So, I decided I should do something for laters in our show. I will corner Jimin, so that he will not have any chance on flirting with Kookie or being touched by anyone else.

Alast! I was able to corner him. He was sitting beside me and the show was really going well. Until the MC's ask us if the other members are grl, who will you date. Jimin answered me, maybe because it was comfortable since I was beside him or such. Then that one glance I stole from Jimin... I was like, I'm fucked. 

Jimin's face was screamng "How do you like that huh Hyung?" Looking directly at Suga

While Suga's face was like, "Fuck you Bitch Date whoever you want."

And I was like, Ohh Shieeet, I'm out.

And so, after the show, Jin and V went to shop because they caused chaos the last time and Kookie and Dad will go to another show. Which leaves me, Suga and Jimin in the dorm.

Suga was sleeping in the sofa while Jimin is watching t.v which irritated Suga because he was sleeping. They are now arguing ohhh no.

"I'm sleeping here. Find your own happy place" Suga said as he adjust his position in the sofa.

"T.V is here. SO I will watch here. Go sleep in your room." Jimin clicked his tongue.

"I sleep where I want to sleep! I am SUGA!" Aish this is getting off hand. 

"Yeah! The Hyung who only sleeps and do nothing!" Jimin said and now he's standing.

"And you act like you're a cinnamon roll deep inside you're really a slut! Flirting with everyone else!" A Hard counter attack was said by Suga Hyung.

Jimin stopped talking back and just stand there. Looking hurt. Suga on the other hand, felt sorry for everything he said " I didn't me-"

"What now hyung? You didn't meant any of it? Funny" He said as Jimin go back to our room. Suga was left in the living room, while I'm dressed fancy since I will go to job.

I have done my job here. Hobie Hyung out. Peace! I will watch them later if they will forgive each other later. but for now, I need to do work so I'll leave them here.

 but for now, I need to do work so I'll leave them here

-End-