6. Call me Oppa

I just got home. Let me rephrase that.

We just got home. Me and Jimin.

We just finished a shooting from a variety show.

Yoongi passed us and just said welcome back.

He go straight to the kitchen, drank a whole can of beer, get another can and go straight to the room.

This hyung... What is wrong this time?

Whenever I'm not looking, things suddenly happens.

"Hyung... Is Yoongi Hyung alright?" Jimin asked hesitantly.

Well I don't know! Why don't you ask him!!! I wanna say that to him but of course I can't.

"I don't know either, maybe he was just stressed?" I was talking when jungkook get out of their room.

"JUNGKOOKIE!!~" It was Jimin. I literally facepalmed myself. Hiw can he act like this! Yah need to say in yer lane Jimin ahh.

Jimin hugged Jungkook which was immediately rejected. Then a bang was heard in Yoongi's room. Aish.

"Hyung, I'll go to the variety show now. Byeee." Jungkook said and fled the dorm aish this boi. Looks like he knows what's up.

"Let's drink! We're just done from shooting! Let's celebrate!" I said to Jimin to ease the tension.

He just nodded.

Jimin is drinking way too much. It's only my 4th can but he was already in his 9th can.

Jimin went to the bathroom for a while so I decided to sneak up in Yoongi's room.

His table has like 6 cans of beer. "hyung are you drunk?" I asked him. Why did I asked him?

"No I'm not." he said while writing in his notebook.

"We're celebrating now and uh... wanna join drinking?" I don't know how to talk with Hyung right now. He looks so... distant.

He nods and now we are back in the living room and Jimin just came out of the bathroom.

"H... Hello Hyung." Jimin said timidly. Yoongi just nod.

I should not mess up. I should not. This is my time to make this ship sail.

J-hope, you're the hero of this ship! Ayyeah, let's do this.

"Ahh... I don't feel well... I'll rest first okay? Yout two should continue" I said and went to our room.

  but ofcourse, I was actually watching from the distance. kekekekeke  

"Congratulations by the way." Yoongi said to Jimin.

"Thanks Hyung. You too. You're mixtape will release soon right?" Jimin still chugging beer.

"Yeah, soon." Hyung smiled! ARRGHHH why are they so slooow!

Suddenly Jimin put his head on Hyung's shoulder. aaaaaaaaa I can't... Should I video this? Should I? I should right? This is too cute. Okay just a picture then.

"You should rest, I take you to your room." Hyung said. But Jimin and V and I are roommates.

Jimin held Hyung's face and said. "I don't want to be with Hobie."

Yoongi released a sarcastic laugh. "What? you want to sleep in Jungkook's bed?"

"Are you jealous?" His eyes was closed yet he was smiling.

"I'm not. Don't be ridiculous." Yoongi scoffed, but he averted his eyes.

Well damn Hyung. Stop lying.

"Can I sleep in your room?" Jimin said. Ohhhh my boi being agressive today eh?

This caught Yoongi in surprise.

"I thought you liked Jungkook. You should sleep in his bed." Why is Yoongi kept on insisting this!

"I just did that because you're not paying attention to me." Jimin pouted. He pouted, he's too cute to be resisted. I swear if Hyung will not let Jimin to sleep in his bed today I will fight!

"Fine." Then they went to Yoongi hyung and Jin hyung's room. AAAAAAAAAAAA oKAY i'M FINE.

My phone vibrated, it was a call from Rapmon.

"Yah?" 

"Jin and I will not be around. We're still in the office." Ohhhhh great timing!

"Okay, take care, you guys worked hard." I said and hang up. I left my phone in the bedroom, and decided to peek at Yoongi's room kekekke

I was on time!

I WAS ON FUCKING TIME!

Yoongi and Jimin are doing a tickling battle I think

Yoongi and Jimin are doing a tickling battle I think.pfft I don't even know.

"Yahh! Hyung stop!" jimin said in between his laughs.

"Call me Oppa" Yoongi said in a serious face.

"What?" Jimin suddenly had a wtf face.  Same as me. He said what?

"Nothing. Rest well Jimin ahh. You worked hard. Good night." Yoongi said as he went to the table and continue to work.

"Good night Yoongi Oppa." Jimin said and he got knocked down. that's what happens when you drink too much Jimin! You will miss the beautiful moments you idiot!

Yoongi's head snapped back to Jimin who is now sleeping. He was in shock. But then smiled.

He went back to Jimin who is now snoring and kissed his forehead. "You idiot." He said and go back work.

I should sleep. This is the first mission that had succeeded. Way to go! I am really the HOPE!

-End