Epilogue

A New HyukBin fanfic has been published!Go check it out now if you're a HyukBin shipper!Hope you guys enjoy and like it!

This is just a boring chapter so yeah.

Ravi's POV

"NO HYUK YOU DO NOT DO IT LIKE THAT!"I heard Ken shouted to Hyuk.No doubt they are doing something stupid.

"YOU'RE GOING TO HIT IT HARD!"Wait.Hit what hard?

"Like this Ken?"I heard Hyuk asked and after that i heard Ken groan.

WHAT.

"HARDER HYUK!"ALRIGHT WTF IS GOING ON?!I just leave them on the kitchen and this happens.

"ALRIGHT!"I heard Hyuk exclaim.

"NO NOT SO HARD!YOU'RE GONNA BREAK IT!"Alright THAT'S IT I'M COMING IN.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!"I exclaimed once i reached the kitchen.Both of them yelped in shock before composing themself.

They are..........acting normal......Hyuk is holding a wooden spoon while there's a dough infront of him.

I thought...that...Hyuk was giving Ken a....

NEVERMIND.

"Ummm....is something wrong?"Ken asked me confused.

"Nothing nothing.Just continue whatever you guys are doing."I said and walk out of the kitchen again.I heard Hyuk said "I think he's jealous."

"I'M NOT!"I said to him and i heard him chuckle.

Weird kid.

It's actually been 6 months since the break up incident and we've been good since then.We fight for useless things and i've take him out for a lot of dates!

Long story short,our relationship is getting better!But Ken is still not comfortable in showing our relationship in public tho.But i don't mind!

And Ken is already getting comfortable of me kissing his cheeks.But of course,he would still blush if i did that.

Well as for me....let's just say i've been over protective over him and very possesive.Which the others like to purposely flirt with Ken to just anger me.

We're close to graduating and i'm very excited about it!And about my grades,well it improves because Ken made a deal with me and trust me you don't wanna know about it.

Me and my parents have been doing great!Everything is perfect now!

"RAVI!GET YOUR LAZY ASS HERE AND HELP ME!"I sighed loudly before entering the kitchen.

The kitchen...MY kitchen looks like a war zone,there are flours everywhere and there are egg shells basically everywhere.Let's not forget about the person who did that is also a mess.

"Babe,i think you should take a bath now.You look like a mess."I said and he blushed.Of course because i called him 'babe' and he finally realize that he's a mess.

"Alright alright!Let me go clean myself up and then clean this mess."He said.

"No,i will get a maid to clean this mess."I said and he nodded.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Ken's POV

After i'm done,i quickly walk down thr stairs to meet Ravi.I found him sitting on the couch while scrolling down his phone.

"Hey.I'm bored."I whined at him once i'm seated next to him.

"I know,i'm bored too.What should we do?"He asked me back and i just shrugged.I don't feel like watching any movies.