12

Ken's POV

I groan while hitting my head repeatedly while the sound of the bell from the rooftop,yes,the roof,can't shut up.

When i try to open my eyes,my vission was really blurry,but i swear,i saw a person on the door and it quickly walked out of the door and slam it loudly.

Who is that guy and what is he doing here anyway?

Or maybe he's just disgust with my current situation right now.Well who wanna see a person who's face are full of bruises and blood coming down from my bruises.

That's not a good sight anyway.

How am i gonna run away from Jin like this?He basically said to me that he's gonna pick me up today.

Holy shit.

I get up from my position and i calm my mind down.Suddenly i remembered that Jin put some makeups on my bag,he told me to use some once in a few hours but of course being the stubborn self i am,i don't.

But i'm glad he put the makeups on my bag anyway even though i didn't even touch them...

I take out the bag full of makeups and try to wear some to cover out the purple bruises.

15 minutes later,all of my bruises are covered safely except the huge bruises on my right cheek.It's even swelling i think but all i know it hurts so fúcking much.

I can't even touch it without wincing in pain,let along covering it up using makeups.Even if i did,it's too huge for it to be covered.

Thank god,this morning i silently steal one of Jin's cap and put it on my bag.

I use the cap to cover the bruise and i'm 50% sure that Jin won't notice the bruises.

Or at least i wish he won't realize it.Or even if he did,i wish he wouldn't be nagging me about that.

I slowly walk to the door while holding my stomach so i won't fall on the stairs.Today is already bad enough i don't want another bad thing happen again today.

Finally after some struggles,i made it to the gate of the school.And there's Jin,waiting outside his car with girls surrounding him.

Wow.

I never knew he was this famous.Even though he don't go to this school.

When i go near him,he doesn't realize that i'm Ken.Well maybe because my faces are blocked by the girls who's surrounding him.

I went to him while passing the girls around him,i tap on his shoulders and he look shocked.

"Ahhhh!There you are.Let's go!"He exclaimed and i nodded while entering his car.

Thank god i'm not busted.Yet.

While at the car,he immediately asked me,

"Wow....the girls at your school are.......active?"I laughed at this.

"You're just too handsome for your own good."I said and he chuckled at me.

"So....how did it go?Is it working?"Jin asked me and i gulped.

Well he's gonna found it out anyway so why don't i just tell him so he won't be mad at me?

Yep that sounds like a good plan to me.

"And why are you wearing the cap anyway?"He asked me and i take a deep breath.

"Look Jin.....I need to tell you something...."I said while he nodded through the mirror.